It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: Wow, W2 is selling fast.
600 x $17.99 = $10794
Holy moly....
And here is another trivia question - still hoping that google will not help you - and you can win

Sam & Max hit the road

Here is the question (hopefully this time more challenging):

Which item could be found in one Lucasarts adventure even though it was needed in another Lucasarts adventure.?
Celton88: Darn. Hoping for a critical on Wasteland 2 :p
I think everyone was. So far no one has reported getting one on that game.
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Beyond Good & Evil (-75%) [400]
Repeating myself, but for a good cause:

Seriously people, if you are remotely interested, get this. It's a bit on the weird side at times, but do yourselves a favour and give this little gem a try.
Cavenagh: ah ok, so you only get one chance of getting a crit? you can't spam the buy button
Yes, any other clicks are pointless.
Cavenagh: How do you get these crit hits, you have to hit the buy button the min it shows up?
I have hit two freebies. Both have been in the middle of the run so I am guessing it is random. When you click buy now it just says you got it free and you complete the order without putting in any payment information. I also hit them on the first attempt at the game. I am guessing you cannot click multiple times throughout trying to get it. I am also guessing they randomly pick one number so for Wasteland there were 600 copies so a random number between 1 and 600 was selected. Whoever clicks for that copy gets the freebie. I can't say for certain, but it seems random to me.
Klumpen0815: 600 x $17.99 = $10794
Holy moly....
Stop and think about the sheer volume of units moved this week. They've made a killing all week.
MarkoH01: And here is another trivia question - still hoping that google will not help you - and you can win

Sam & Max hit the road

Which item could be found in one Lucasarts adventure even though it was needed in another Lucasarts adventure.?
Chainsaw (or the fuel for it)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Geralt_of_Rivia
MarkoH01: And here is another trivia question - still hoping that google will not help you - and you can win

Sam & Max hit the road

Chainsaw fuel!

Maniac mansion & Zak McCracken.

I know my LucasArts shit.
Klumpen0815: 600 x $17.99 = $10794
Holy moly....
paladin181: Stop and think about the sheer volume of units moved this week. They've made a killing all week.
paladin181, where is your avatar from? It looks so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. Thanks!
>Beyond G&E

YES! FUCK YEAH! Holy shit, been waiting on this for too long. Am still at the office two and a half hours since my hours were done since the trip home would take an agonizing hour. Bloody hell, can finally relax.
I'ts a shame but i think i will let Wasteland 2 pass *sigh* too pricey this time. I spent already a lot more than i intended.
Cavenagh: How do you get these crit hits, you have to hit the buy button the min it shows up?
justanoldgamer: I got my two crits when the bar was near the middle, some got them at the beginning or end. It's random.
It would be interesting to know something about how it was determined. For example, if it's tied to # of copies left, I'm probably hurting my chances since I'm often (not always, but often) clicking when the number of copies is still the full x/x.

Even if that's the magic number, there are likely a lot of people clicking at that time. As opposed to say, 16/x, when fewer people are clicking, and particularly the number of people who haven't already "used their chance" to crit in that round.

The flaw in that sort of system though, is that, if known, it would potentially discourage people from clicking at the start, akin to 4 people arriving at a 4-way stop at the same time and all waiting for someone else to move first.
Cavenagh: ah ok, so you only get one chance of getting a crit? you can't spam the buy button
huN73R: Yes, any other clicks are pointless.
All of my critical attempts have been pointless, what's a few more. ;)

Sam & Max hit the road

A rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle?