It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
obiwan.873: Guys has Pharoah + Cleopatra come around again yet? I am desperately after a giftable copy :(
Yes it has. I had been waiting on that one for days.
Klumpen0815: Wasteland 2 has the "Swing and miss"-bug again.
Any advice on how to properly update this game so I can have the full enjoyment of playing it?
evilnancyreagan: man, I would love to see someone crit on Wasteland
goplanet: Pervert.
Don't judge!

we're all consenting adults here
How do you get these crit hits, you have to hit the buy button the min it shows up?
Beyond Good and Evil, Get!!
MrDrWatson: There are 3 different versions of Wasteland 2....is this one the most complete?
ElTerprise: No it's the standard version. The deluxe is the most complete and the third is just the upgrad from standard to deluxe.
Thanks!
Cavenagh: How do you get these crit hits, you have to hit the buy button the min it shows up?
Doesn't work that way necessarily, people got crits while the sale was winding down too.
Wow, W2 is selling fast.
Cavenagh: How do you get these crit hits, you have to hit the buy button the min it shows up?
I got my two crits when the bar was near the middle, some got them at the beginning or end. It's random.
Just click on the buy button any time and hope for the best.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ALH
huN73R: Doesn't work that way necessarily, people got crits while the sale was winding down too.
ah ok, so you only get one chance of getting a crit? you can't spam the buy button
I've hit SEVERAL games and never landed a crit. :( But I've spent far too much moneys.
Boo, and didn't crit Wasteland 2, to be more precise got timed out on click. :)
Darn. Hoping for a critical on Wasteland 2 :p