It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was really tempted by Grimrock II, but figured I should finish the first one and the price will eventually be that low again.

Can't believe I've been on GOG since 0900 with barely a break!
Anyone looking for 54 copies of Dark Reign and 38 of Metrocide? No? No one?
The_Blog: Is Metrocide any good?
I just watched the trailer, all I'm thinking now is I wish GTA was here...

GOURANGA!
Tannath: Meanwhile, at the French and German forums you can hear the flies buzzing.

See, this is what a great community looks like: everybody together enjoying some consuming madness. =P
Ze Germans arr ranting foa not having gottn Hakenkreuzversion of Indy 4 vile zey ztill cood. :D
...I guess.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Klumpen0815
The two lists are almost at parity again, in terms of number of games offered. Pretty damn good analysis by GOG to keep them tight like that. Or very good luck. :)
TrevorWilliams: I was really tempted by Grimrock II, but figured I should finish the first one and the price will eventually be that low again.

Can't believe I've been on GOG since 0900 with barely a break!
My thoughts exactly. For some reason I put the first one down even though I love the game. Need to go back first. Almost got tempted watching the copies of Grim II fly out so quick!
jorlin: Ah, no, missed Grimrock II sale! >< ...
If it's anything like the previous sales, you will get another chance or two to buy it. It's a great game, too. :)
I now want the first Hotline Miami to appear, and it's all Crow's fault!
IAmSinistar: The two lists are almost at parity again, in terms of number of games offered.
I think they're even if you ignore the movie.
high rated
adaliabooks: Anyone looking for 54 copies of Dark Reign and 38 of Metrocide? No? No one?
Well, you're the guy with "a little money to spend during a sale"; why don't you help out the community? ;-P
IAmSinistar: The two lists are almost at parity again, in terms of number of games offered. Pretty damn good analysis by GOG to keep them tight like that. Or very good luck. :)
For the lazy people who at 2am don't want even to copy paste... how many games were revealed in total?
There is that german game deal on gog aswell.

Is Memoria any good? ^^
Did anyone pick up an extra Star Wars: X-Wing SE they'd like to deal off?
adaliabooks: Anyone looking for 54 copies of Dark Reign and 38 of Metrocide? No? No one?
I just got a copy of Dark Reign. If Metrocide had more depth to it, I'd be all over that one as well.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Splatsch: Argh, I missed it XD Well, hope I'll catch it the next rounds :)
I think you will enjoy it, especially if you like those kinds of games. It's very unstructured and really requires some brain power. And your communities will likely die a lot. :)

Klumpen0815: I had an eye on this one for quite a while.
Not having distractions because of fighting is great although I can imagine not being able to use my PC anymore when my gf is around as soon as I have it installed. :D
Will she distract you, or does she just object to gaming instead of quality time together? There's nothing objectionable in the game itself, unless you believe virtual people shouldn't suffer like real ones do.