It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cypisss: Glitches? Pffff. Teasers!
Ixamyakxim: LOL you are soooOOOoOOooooo getting either 1) BANNED! or 2) hired by GoG as a foil to their real PR man. You can be like the insane nonsensical counterpart to Judas.

Love the avatar too. Perfect fit ;)
Yeah, the avatar is an entire story. I did some PR stuff for GOG a while back: an interview I have given got covered by some weird foreign outlet. The translation of my credentials was spotless: Picty Szczesnik, PR head. Thus head in a jar makes so much sense. Also -- not even close to my real name...
Klumpen0815: Wasteland 2 has the "Swing and miss"-bug again.
I thought it happens only to 4,39€ priced games and i don't had when tried critical hit it.

Edit: of course i did not critical hit it *sigh*
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
Tekkaman-James: A public service announcement: Anyone who bought, or is going to buy, Wasteland 2 during this Insomnia Sale, please note that this version comes with a free redemption code for the first Wasteland.
One final, friendly reminder. ^_^
Klumpen0815: Wasteland 2 has the "Swing and miss"-bug again.
I didn't get it the bug. Alas, didn't crit it either.

This has not been my week for RNG luck.
Dalthnock: Hahahahaha, I finally got a critical! And on Wasteland 2, of all games!

No I didn't, I got the bear... I'm sorry... I'm just trying to feel good, even if I have make up this stuff...
man, I would love to see someone crit on Wasteland
Gnah, dammit! And I thought those criticals were waiting to appear on a game like Wasteland 2, or Dreamfall Chapters -.-
I got it! I think I have everything I've wanted on this sale. =] I still be here tho, don't know what the other games are all about and might pick them up if there interesting.

My list:
Door Kickers
Half Way
Wasteland 2
I got you beyond good and evil =D
There are 3 different versions of Wasteland 2....is this one the most complete?
Guys has Pharoah + Cleopatra come around again yet? I am desperately after a giftable copy :(
evilnancyreagan: man, I would love to see someone crit on Wasteland
Pervert.
Dalthnock: Hahahahaha, I finally got a critical! And on Wasteland 2, of all games!

No I didn't, I got the bear... I'm sorry... I'm just trying to feel good, even if I have make up this stuff...
evilnancyreagan: man, I would love to see someone crit on Wasteland
I certainly tried. Would love to get it but way out of my budget.
MrDrWatson: There are 3 different versions of Wasteland 2....is this one the most complete?
No it's the standard version. The deluxe is the most complete and the third is just the upgrad from standard to deluxe.
Seasoned deal: Beyond Good & Evil (-75%) [400]
-facepalm- fell asleep and missed Krondor again and that was my last one. But I got everything else! And a bunch I didn't intend to buy and some gifts to give.

This has been a great sale.Thank you guys for being awesome. It is always a joy.