It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lemon_Curry: You know you want it!
Have fun
bler144: On twitter they announced no 4th round, so that's out. Based on the glitches earlier this hour most people are putting money on them shifting to 2 streams of "Fresh" to help that queue move along.
Cypisss: Glitches? Pffff. Teasers!
Now THIS is a masterful PR spin. Well done. Somebody give this man a free game.
I'm looking forward to the odd number of copies available since people actually managed to buy some of those. :P
wizardofid: Generally avoid steam reviews, objective and constructive reviews are far in between,,,,,,
calicogamer: very true, but some of them are extremely funny although useless. i'm glad they added a funny vote option finally.
Look every one has the right to voice their opinion, which I don't mind, it is when people start to purposely bad mouth a game or some thing in a review, because of some issue with the company that made it or the game it self, or just because they can....Ironically I haven't checked all the reviews on gog for the games I was searching for, but generally the crowd bar 1 or two people hanging around try to score keys, gog is 100% the opposite of steam, and every one just gets along.....I think sleep deprivation has some thing to do with that...

That is when i want to reach into the screen and smack a couple of watermelons upside the head.........
Crol3993: Hello back there, did Mind show up? (I said I will ask)
I summon The List!
Lemon_Curry: I'm looking forward to the odd number of copies available since people actually managed to buy some of those. :P
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
wizardofid: Generally avoid steam reviews, objective and constructive reviews are far in between,,,,,,
calicogamer: very true, but some of them are extremely funny although useless. i'm glad they added a funny vote option finally.
11/10, would avoid your review again.
Dalthnock: Now THIS is a masterful PR spin. Well done. Somebody give this man a free game.
He must have been a software developer in a past life: "That's not a bug, it's a feature."
bler144: On twitter they announced no 4th round, so that's out. Based on the glitches earlier this hour most people are putting money on them shifting to 2 streams of "Fresh" to help that queue move along.
LOL you are soooOOOoOOooooo getting either 1) BANNED! or 2) hired by GoG as a foil to their real PR man. You can be like the insane nonsensical counterpart to Judas.

Love the avatar too. Perfect fit ;)
As Bob Ross says, "We don't make mistakes - we have happy accidents."

One which happily landed another game on my shelf, in fact. :)
Wait, Gex is gone?

Nooooooooooooooo. How long was it up?
huN73R: Have fun
'I'm going to combust...' :D
zenwan: Another game I own in the Seasoned side.

Nox is never going to come up, never. At least not until way too late for me.
grr

Most unfair of GOG, they could have spread the times around a little, instead of offering a lot of the very popular ones at much the same time each day.

Buy King of Dragon Pass, buy buy buy...

Editing to say that I checked out the page for King of Dragon Pass, and I have absolutely no memory of every buying it.
I think my mind is slipping away..
I bought it.. I just couldn't figure it out for the life of me.
Luned: *stares at MicroBIOS' avatar*

Okay, now all I want to do is leave work early and go home and pet my dog (a blue merle adult Aussie mix). :(
Dalthnock: You have a blue dog?
It's a color pattern in dogs, black/white/gray spots. Google "blue merle" and you'll see lots of photos that will clarify it.

"Red merle" is that same pattern in shades of brown to white.
Dalthnock: Now THIS is a masterful PR spin. Well done. Somebody give this man a free game.
It would have been a PR spin if Witcher 3 were 90% off for some seconds. Now THAT would have hit the gaming news sites big time. ;-)