It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ericmachado70: Other then adding a last chance banner and a notification to customers about the current state of the sales. I would also add the color red to the bar below the game instead of just green and orange. Might boost sales by tricking people.
Nah, the site needs more grey.
the_voivod: Well, I just sold a Blu-ray for $80 and paid for my purchases. Noice.
Congrats! That must have been one heck of a Blu-Ray!
Micro-BIOS: I got the notice by mail.
Luned: *stares at MicroBIOS' avatar*

Okay, now all I want to do is leave work early and go home and pet my dog (a blue merle adult Aussie mix). :(
You have a blue dog?
Another game I own in the Seasoned side.

Nox is never going to come up, never. At least not until way too late for me.
grr

Most unfair of GOG, they could have spread the times around a little, instead of offering a lot of the very popular ones at much the same time each day.

Buy King of Dragon Pass, buy buy buy...

Editing to say that I checked out the page for King of Dragon Pass, and I have absolutely no memory of every buying it.
I think my mind is slipping away..
Post edited March 06, 2015 by zenwan
Lemon_Curry: Nah, the site needs more grey.
49 more shades?
the_voivod: Well, I just sold a Blu-ray for $80 and paid for my purchases. Noice.
Out of print Disney?
high rated
eiii: Are there any indications what happens when the 3rd cycle of the seasoned games has completed?
- The slot is closed?
- The slot is used as an additional slot for fresh games?
- We get a (partial) 4th cycle of the seasoned games?
bler144: On twitter they announced no 4th round, so that's out. Based on the glitches earlier this hour most people are putting money on them shifting to 2 streams of "Fresh" to help that queue move along.
Glitches? Pffff. Teasers!
Grargar: Seasoned deal: King of Dragon Pass (-75%) [200]
the_voivod: Bought the other day. Good little game when you put the time into it.
What is this patronizing "good little game" nonsense? It's certainly a better game than Nox!
deleted
iscagog: Yep - have just downloaded that mod. Glad I mentioned it now, because the colonial pkm might make me fall in love with the game again :)
Tallima: I would still not play it until you have at a very minimum completed the tutorial and played it for a little while. I started a game with it, but I decided I'm not quite ready for it. There's a lot more resource management. But it's quite incredible.

Honestly, if I were the Banished devs, I'd buy the mod and release it as a "Hard Mode" or "Complex Mod" DLC. It fits so well. Luckily, Banished devs aren't money-grubbers! :)
Good advice. I'm one of the old saddos who generally doesn't like mods (I know, I know) - but I'm happy to give this a go. The changelist looks really impressive.

Clocked up 500+ hours on the vanilla version, so it will be really interesting to see how it differs. Thanks again.
bler144: On twitter they announced no 4th round, so that's out. Based on the glitches earlier this hour most people are putting money on them shifting to 2 streams of "Fresh" to help that queue move along.
Cypisss: Glitches? Pffff. Teasers!
Ha ha! Well played :)
Lemon_Curry: Nah, the site needs more grey.
huN73R: 49 more shades?
You know you want it!
deleted
Sylenall: My 3rd crit was children of nile. Got no interest in it for myself, so the first person who let's me know they'd like it can have it :)

(No hording though, or I'll give it to someone who does redeem)
Looks cool and I don't have it on Steam, but if anyone else is a big city-building fan, I'd be fine with letting them have it.
Hello back there, did Mind show up? (I said I will ask)