It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mighty sale admin^^. Please hold on with Shadowgate at least 2 hours Thanks
Well, the most effective would be a banner/notice on the front page, IMO.
Khajiin: I just bought Nox because of this hype :D
the_voivod: Oh, good man. But buy another copy when it appears again!
at least 2 copies if we want it cleared under 2 minutes
deleted
wizardofid: Generally avoid steam reviews, objective and constructive reviews are far in between,,,,,,
very true, but some of them are extremely funny although useless. i'm glad they added a funny vote option finally.
deleted
Tallima: Just you the player. :)

There are lots mods for it to make it more complex after you get the hang of it.

Trentonlf recommended me this one: http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/679-CC-Excellent-Adventure-BlackLiquid It adds a ton and quite seamless and well-done.
iscagog: Yep - have just downloaded that mod. Glad I mentioned it now, because the colonial pkm might make me fall in love with the game again :)
I would still not play it until you have at a very minimum completed the tutorial and played it for a little while. I started a game with it, but I decided I'm not quite ready for it. There's a lot more resource management. But it's quite incredible.

Honestly, if I were the Banished devs, I'd buy the mod and release it as a "Hard Mode" or "Complex Mod" DLC. It fits so well. Luckily, Banished devs aren't money-grubbers! :)
Seasoned deal: King of Dragon Pass (-75%) [200]
Other then adding a last chance banner and a notification to customers about the current state of the sales. I would also add the color red to the bar below the game instead of just green and orange. Might boost sales by tricking people.
Mister-Gosh: Hmm, this is the list I have, can someone confirm it's good?
bler144: Other than the fact that your list seems to be missing a list, it looks good.
Yeah, sorry, tired, edited the post.
Are there any indications what happens when the 3rd cycle of the seasoned games has completed?
- The slot is closed?
- The slot is used as an additional slot for fresh games?
- We get a (partial) 4th cycle of the seasoned games?
Micro-BIOS: I got the notice by mail.
Luned: *stares at MicroBIOS' avatar*

Okay, now all I want to do is leave work early and go home and pet my dog (a blue merle adult Aussie mix). :(
* looks nerviously around and slowly walks backward *
So, guys. One last try. Anyone got an extra copy of Dreamfall Chapters that you want to trade?
deleted
eiii: Are there any indications what happens when the 3rd cycle of the seasoned games has completed?
- The slot is closed?
- The slot is used as an additional slot for fresh games?
- We get a (partial) 4th cycle of the seasoned games?
On twitter they announced no 4th round, so that's out. Based on the glitches earlier this hour most people are putting money on them shifting to 2 streams of "Fresh" to help that queue move along.