It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: Christ, I leave and miss Farcry 2, AoW3, Door Kickers, Battle world kronos? Is that true??
SERIOUSLY GOG?
I'm really disgusted.
Doorkickers pop on a glitch, I think it will be back.
IAmSinistar: I believe you are correct. That would certainly help the Fresh list end in a more timely fashion.
HypersomniacLive: In time for Eastern?
The switch to Eastern Daylight Saving Time? Yes, that's on this coming Sunday here.
Seasoned deal: Gex (-67%) [250]
BobbyTastic: That's a bit cynical, but I don't know. I'm sure a good amount of the people saying "Damn, I missed it" would pay the sale price for a gifted copy someone has. Like I'm sure that Dreamfall guy wasn't expecting to get a copy for free.
SpessMareen: I'm totally willing to buy Undying from someone.
Don't sell your soul and don't despair. The only reason I am posting this so late is that I was reading, reading, reading - O.K. I took a few minutes to eat something. Aaaaah what was it I wanted to say?

Check your PM - yes!
Mister-Gosh: Christ, I leave and miss Farcry 2, AoW3, Door Kickers, Battle world kronos? Is that true??
SERIOUSLY GOG?
I'm really disgusted.
You only missed Far Cry 2. The rest was just the front page bugging out. They still should show up.
SERIOUSLY GOG?
I'm really disgusted.
It is true. But that's just fate telling you that your backlog is too long. :)

I was going to buy XWING, but I'll probably not play it until I see a $10 for all X-Wing games, which I'd buy 4 times over. So it's probably a good thing I missed all the Xwings.

edit: Or there was a glitch in the matrix apparently. :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Tallima
SERIOUSLY GOG?
I'm really disgusted.
One must consult the Keepers of the Lists,
to know what they truly missed...

or did not miss.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
high rated
foxworks: Sorry, I was stuck oogling the front page their for a bit :p
Here, let me help you with that drool.
Only 13 more Seasoned games until Fresh vs. Fresh: The Freshening!
ericmachado70: I have you heard of Overlord? Looks alot like Dungeon Keeper, If its out I'll definitely buy it. Also would love to see an Evil Genius 2 made but it might be wishful thinking on my part.
Dalthnock: I have Overlord wishlisted.

And I bought Evil Genius during some sale, but I have yet to try it.
If you have time after the sale definitely play it. It takes all those cheesy James Bond traps from the 70's and tv shows and smashes them up all together into that game. It does have it flaws but its a good builder and a fun game.
SERIOUSLY GOG?
I'm really disgusted.
Tallima: It is true. But that's just fate telling you that your backlog is too long. :)

I was going to buy XWING, but I'll probably not play it until I see a $10 for all X-Wing games, which I'd buy 4 times over. So it's probably a good thing I missed all the Xwings.
Well nope, my backlog is not that long. What pisses me off is that I slept 3h per night past days and missed them because, you know, sleep. And now I had my daughter to... well anyway I had to deal with an emergency (all is fine now) so this is really upsetting.
IAmSinistar: Only 13 more Seasoned games until Fresh vs. Fresh: The Freshening!
That's when the big glitches will happen. Fresh games for seasoned prices -- so long as they're on the left.
every time banished is on sale i spend the whole time it's up going do i or do i not... then i remember all the other games i have that need played especially since da3 got patched to hopefully let me play my rogue on auto attack!

and then i skip buying it since it'll go on sale again anyway and by then i'll be ready to play it

it's like the old (good) sim city, isn't it? with village planning and people tasked and stuff? i don't trust steam reviewers, they make too many joke reviews. i'm all agitated today waiting on the dr office to call back, since i just finished 10 days of strep throat treatment and i'm sicker than the day they told me i had strep! >:(
gex is moving slowly we didn't hype it enough.....lets start the nox hype, it is actually awesome, want to see if we can break that 3min record to under 2mins :p
C'mon Banished. Need to leave within ten minutes and I'm curious what comes next^^