It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Can you recommend some mods?
trentonlf: http://banishedinfo.com/mods/browse

The CC mod is great

http://www.nexusmods.com/banished/?

I have enjoyed the Banished plus mod, and utilized the debug mod for learning
Now that looks interesting - thanks
HA! HA!

Finally got a 3rd critical hit with Children of the Nile. I was losing hope. :)
Tekkaman-James: That glitch (which I totally missed) is probably GOG making adjustments on the back-end for when the Seasoned category runs out. If Door Kickers showed up on the left side, then that certainly means that they will double-up on the Fresh games once the Seasoned ones run their course.
I saw it for a moment, after browsing through the weekend promo titles.
IAmSinistar: I believe you are correct. That would certainly help the Fresh list end in a more timely fashion.
In time for Eastern?
Dalthnock: If you have many lying around & noone else wants it, sure. I'm planning on getting every single game that loosely fits the CRPG definition that GOG carries, so yeah.
Grargar: Check your PM.
Well, THANK YOU very much, kind sir.

I hope I can get you a game you want.

How does one go about checking other people's wishlists?
yogsloth: HA! HA!

Finally got a 3rd critical hit with Children of the Nile. I was losing hope. :)
Oh no... Losing hope for a third critical...

:(
Thanks for the replies, guys. I guess I have no choice but wait for it to come out. Is there a list of the games that are on sale? Not the list of games that have sold, I have that one. Just a run down list.
foxworks: Sorry, I was stuck oogling the front page their for a bit :p
Grargar: I know, that's why I said it. :P
You know me too well ;)
deleted
Dalthnock: If you have many lying around & noone else wants it, sure. I'm planning on getting every single game that loosely fits the CRPG definition that GOG carries, so yeah.
ericmachado70: I have you heard of Overlord? Looks alot like Dungeon Keeper, If its out I'll definitely buy it. Also would love to see an Evil Genius 2 made but it might be wishful thinking on my part.
I have Overlord wishlisted.

And I bought Evil Genius during some sale, but I have yet to try it.
Christ, I leave and miss Farcry 2, AoW3, Door Kickers, Battle world kronos? Is that true??
SERIOUSLY GOG?
I'm really disgusted.
the_voivod: N... GEX! Yay.
Also known as Nox' geeky predecessor.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Is there a list with the latest games who are still to come?

Thanks!
tinyE: A karma hit my dogma.
Why would the mother of a car hit the mother of your dog?
Gex! I know there was a lot of people waiting for this one.