It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: How much longer is this sale going (I realize the answer is a guesstimate)? Still haven't snagged a critical and I want to know my odds. :P
Depends on your value of the Karma attribute.
What's the word on this Egypt game? Worth 2 bucks?
I think I have a -21 penalty to critical hits.
Grargar: Want some Dungeon Keeper?
Dalthnock: If you have many lying around & noone else wants it, sure. I'm planning on getting every single game that loosely fits the CRPG definition that GOG carries, so yeah.
I have you heard of Overlord? Looks alot like Dungeon Keeper, If its out I'll definitely buy it. Also would love to see an Evil Genius 2 made but it might be wishful thinking on my part.
That glitch (which I totally missed) is probably GOG making adjustments on the back-end for when the Seasoned category runs out. If Door Kickers showed up on the left side, then that certainly means that they will double-up on the Fresh games once the Seasoned ones run their course.
ElTerprise: Can you recommend some mods?
trentonlf: http://banishedinfo.com/mods/browse

The CC mod is great

http://www.nexusmods.com/banished/?

I have enjoyed the Banished plus mod, and utilized the debug mod for learning
Thanks will look in these when the promo is over
tinyE: How much longer is this sale going (I realize the answer is a guesstimate)? Still haven't snagged a critical and I want to know my odds. :P
I believe i read earlier that our odds are 2,5%.

Beat that!
toxicTom: Depends on your value of the Karma attribute.
A karma hit my dogma.
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Children of the Nile Complete (-80%) [150]
Catpain...I mean Captain on the deck!

*salutes*
ryantmaurer: What's the word on this Egypt game? Worth 2 bucks?
I enjoyed it.
goplanet: That's FRESH, not SEASONED! :P
Seasonally fresh?
yyahoo: Missed this reply earlier. Not directed at anybody. Didn't even notice your post when I made mine.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to be taken personally. It was just a general observation based on a lot of "just missed it" posts I've been seeing over the past few days.
Dalthnock: Well, I think it's kind of natural. A lot people are waiting a long time to get their games & then, for some reason or another, they miss it.

I think we're all just venting frustration & perhaps some are just looking for a little sympathy in the form of a reply from someone else who also missed their games.

But to tell you the truth, I don't think most even pay that much attention to "I missed it" posts, so I don't know if that even works to get a free game. I'm sure anyone who wants a free game will come right out & say it.

Now give me a free game to soothe my soul, which you deeply wounded.
An optimist! I admire you guys. Probably not for the reasons you'd prefer, but you take what you can get... ;)

BTW, I do have a few gift codes burning a whole in my pocket. I'll PM you. Feel free to let me know if any of them interest you...
foxworks: Sorry, I was stuck oogling the front page their for a bit :p
I know, that's why I said it. :P
Tekkaman-James: That glitch (which I totally missed) is probably GOG making adjustments on the back-end for when the Seasoned category runs out. If Door Kickers showed up on the left side, then that certainly means that they will double-up on the Fresh games once the Seasoned ones run their course.
I believe you are correct. That would certainly help the Fresh list end in a more timely fashion.
tinyE: A karma hit my dogma.
You like Jazz?