It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: I think most everyone's avatars here on GOG are actually pretty accurate. I know Grargar's is. And definitely HypersomniacLive. (I have also verified XYCat and Lemon Curry.)
You were saying?
IAmSinistar: This could conceivably wrap up today, depending on the quantities of each posted.
So no, Wasteland 2? Oh I see....=(
IAmSinistar: This could conceivably wrap up today, depending on the quantities of each posted.
500 copies of all movies will come before them.
IAmSinistar: Here's what's left for Seasoned:

Seasoned (Final Cycle)
Bard's Tale, The (-80%)
Beyond Good & Evil (-75%)
Children of the Nile Complete (-80%)
Darkstone (-75%)
Gex (-67%)
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%)
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%)
King of Dragon Pass (-75%)
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One) (-75%)
Nox (-75%)
Red Faction 2 (-80%)
Shadow Man (-75%)
SpellForce Platinum (-80%)
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%)
Wizardry 6+7 (-75%)

This could conceivably wrap up today, depending on the quantities of each posted.
in that case lets nox
Dalthnock: Now give me a free game to soothe my soul, which you deeply wounded.
Grargar: Want some Dungeon Keeper?
If you have many lying around & noone else wants it, sure. I'm planning on getting every single game that loosely fits the CRPG definition that GOG carries, so yeah.
Micro-BIOS: You lucky bastard. I could not get a single crit till now.

Not even close.
budejovice: That's actually me, so thanks. :) I'm more funny-creepy than creepy-creepy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP1TLxI6mZU&t=18m10s
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
How much longer is this sale going (I realize the answer is a guesstimate)? Still haven't snagged a critical and I want to know my odds. :P
Seasoned deal: Children of the Nile Complete (-80%) [150]
ericmachado70: So no, Wasteland 2? Oh I see....=(
Wasteland 2 is in the Fresh category and should still be coming up later
ElTerprise: I got Banished earlier in the promo. What fatal flaws does it have if i may ask?
iscagog: Just fatal flaws in my opinion really - nothing technical. I just got really annoyed how people would die of starvation when they were carrying food to the foodstore, or couldn't do a task properly because they had no tool, when they were carrying tools from the blacksmith to the store, or people couldn't finished building a project as there was no wood, when they carrying ... yep ... you guessed it :)
Uh sounds like some odd design decisions..
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
(ninja'd)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by goplanet
high rated
Dalthnock: If you have many lying around & noone else wants it, sure. I'm planning on getting every single game that loosely fits the CRPG definition that GOG carries, so yeah.
Check your PM.
trentonlf: Running the latest version I have not seen any fatal flaws. I also run mods.
ElTerprise: Can you recommend some mods?
http://banishedinfo.com/mods/browse

The CC mod is great

http://www.nexusmods.com/banished/?

I have enjoyed the Banished plus mod, and utilized the debug mod for learning
Grargar: foxworks, I know you're here...
Sorry, I was stuck oogling the front page their for a bit :p
ericmachado70: So no, Wasteland 2? Oh I see....=(
That is the Seasoned games.. the Fresh games is where Wasteland 2 will pop up..
and I don't think it has come up yet.