It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dalthnock: If that's for me, I bought 24 games this insomnia during the first one & a half rounds.

I just couldn't be awake any longer, as I had/have stuff to do & the two days I was awake staring at the computer screen have brought me some problems.

So no. I did miss it because I wasn't here. I am not pretending.

And I am still hoping to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If I get it, I will post I did. If I don't get it, I will yell I didn't.
yyahoo: Missed this reply earlier. Not directed at anybody. Didn't even notice your post when I made mine.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to be taken personally. It was just a general observation based on a lot of "just missed it" posts I've been seeing over the past few days.
You are right though, quite a few of the "I can't believe I missed it" posts are people looking for a free game. These sales always bring out get element, have to be diligent with who you gift.
djdarko: So is Banished like SimCity?
No, not really. It's more 'people' focused than type of building, economy or zone.

Banished is a really great game, although ultimately has some fatal flaws
IAmSinistar: At the earliest.
ElTerprise: In that case i should get some more coffee :)
I just bought a bag of Sumatran Mandheling yesterday, so I'm set.
Fuggit, decided to redeem my glitch copy of Door Kickers for myself. Clearly it badly wanted to be on my shelf.
Dalthnock: Now give me a free game to soothe my soul, which you deeply wounded.
Want some Dungeon Keeper?
djdarko: So is Banished like SimCity?
iscagog: No, not really. It's more 'people' focused than type of building, economy or zone.

I got Banished earlier in the promo. What fatal flaws does it have if i may ask?
high rated
budejovice: That's actually me, so thanks. :) I'm more funny-creepy than creepy-creepy.
It's the light that comes out of your head, not everyone can do that.
high rated
I think most everyone's avatars here on GOG are actually pretty accurate. I know Grargar's is. And definitely HypersomniacLive. (I have also verified XYCat and Lemon Curry.)
IAmSinistar: Fuggit, decided to redeem my glitch copy of Door Kickers for myself. Clearly it badly wanted to be on my shelf.
Sinistar SMASH (the door)!
iscagog: No, not really. It's more 'people' focused than type of building, economy or zone.

ElTerprise: I got Banished earlier in the promo. What fatal flaws does it have if i may ask?
Running the latest version I have not seen any fatal flaws. I also run mods.
Here's what's left for Seasoned:

Seasoned (Final Cycle)
Bard's Tale, The (-80%)
Beyond Good & Evil (-75%)
Children of the Nile Complete (-80%)
Darkstone (-75%)
Gex (-67%)
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%)
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%)
King of Dragon Pass (-75%)
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One) (-75%)
Nox (-75%)
Red Faction 2 (-80%)
Shadow Man (-75%)
SpellForce Platinum (-80%)
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%)
Wizardry 6+7 (-75%)

This could conceivably wrap up today, depending on the quantities of each posted.
ElTerprise: I got Banished earlier in the promo. What fatal flaws does it have if i may ask?
trentonlf: Running the latest version I have not seen any fatal flaws. I also run mods.
Can you recommend some mods?

Just fatal flaws in my opinion really - nothing technical. I just got really annoyed how people would die of starvation when they were carrying food to the foodstore, or couldn't do a task properly because they had no tool, when they were carrying tools from the blacksmith to the store, or people couldn't finished building a project as there was no wood, when they carrying ... yep ... you guessed it :)
deleted
budejovice: I think most everyone's avatars here on GOG are actually pretty accurate. I know Grargar's is. And definitely HypersomniacLive. (I have also verified XYCat and Lemon Curry.)
Mine definitely is... :D