It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Witcher 3?
IAmSinistar: That was my suggestion, and the bluetext seemed agreeable. Look for 5 copies at the end of the sale.
So basically around christmas?
ericmachado70: Hopefully it glitches and games that are not on the sale are put up (Wasteland 2, Unrest, Gods will be watching). But I'm only dreaming. lol
LinustheBold: Wasteland 2 is part of the sale, here's the entry from the tracking list, first appearance:

Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition (-60%) [200]

Edit: We're a ninja trio.
Happily, I got that in the first round. :)
high rated
zfox2064: I think the GOG servers are starting to feel the effects of insomnia too.
Micro-BIOS: You have the creepiest avatar I have seen.
Yeah, but have you seen mine? :)
yyahoo: Are some people just coming around after a sale ends yelling "I missed it!" in the hopes of being gifted?
Dalthnock: If that's for me, I bought 24 games this insomnia during the first one & a half rounds.

I just couldn't be awake any longer, as I had/have stuff to do & the two days I was awake staring at the computer screen have brought me some problems.

So no. I did miss it because I wasn't here. I am not pretending.

And I am still hoping to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If I get it, I will post I did. If I don't get it, I will yell I didn't.
Missed this reply earlier. Not directed at anybody. Didn't even notice your post when I made mine.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to be taken personally. It was just a general observation based on a lot of "just missed it" posts I've been seeing over the past few days.
Wincest on the front page, but not in the game. That makes me sad.
IAmSinistar: That was my suggestion, and the bluetext seemed agreeable. Look for 5 copies at the end of the sale.
ElTerprise: So basically around christmas?
At the earliest.
Malek86: My fifth critical hit, on Banished. Once again I'm thankful for GOG's new mobile-friendly website.

Perhaps I can snag one last game before the end of the same? At least tomorrow is Saturday so I won't have to be out 8-20, which will make it easier to check regularly.
You lucky bastard. I could not get a single crit till now.
Micro-BIOS: You have the creepiest avatar I have seen.
budejovice: Yeah, but have you seen mine? :)
Not even close.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Micro-BIOS
Didn't know it was on sale. Arrgh if it shows up I'm definitely buying it. So far I have door kickers and Half way.
high rated
Malek86: My fifth critical hit, on Banished. Once again I'm thankful for GOG's new mobile-friendly website.

Perhaps I can snag one last game before the end of the same? At least tomorrow is Saturday so I won't have to be out 8-20, which will make it easier to check regularly.
Micro-BIOS: You lucky bastard. I could not get a single crit till now.
budejovice: Yeah, but have you seen mine? :)
Micro-BIOS: Not even close.
That's actually me, so thanks. :) I'm more funny-creepy than creepy-creepy.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by budejovice
ElTerprise: So basically around christmas?
IAmSinistar: At the earliest.
In that case i should get some more coffee :)
djdarko: So is Banished like SimCity?
Yes, like SimCity, though with the resource gathering and production stuff. Basic goal is to keep your people alive, healthy and happy. And build a neat town of course. There are disasters, though I have yet to suffer one.
foxworks, I know you're here...
budejovice: That's actually me, so thanks. :) I'm more funny-creepy than creepy-creepy.
Mine is actually me too. Seriously.
Considering the 900 copies I'm surprised at how fast Banished is going.
Dalthnock: If that's for me, I bought 24 games this insomnia during the first one & a half rounds.

I just couldn't be awake any longer, as I had/have stuff to do & the two days I was awake staring at the computer screen have brought me some problems.

So no. I did miss it because I wasn't here. I am not pretending.

And I am still hoping to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If I get it, I will post I did. If I don't get it, I will yell I didn't.
yyahoo: Missed this reply earlier. Not directed at anybody. Didn't even notice your post when I made mine.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to be taken personally. It was just a general observation based on a lot of "just missed it" posts I've been seeing over the past few days.
Well, I think it's kind of natural. A lot people are waiting a long time to get their games & then, for some reason or another, they miss it.

I think we're all just venting frustration & perhaps some are just looking for a little sympathy in the form of a reply from someone else who also missed their games.

But to tell you the truth, I don't think most even pay that much attention to "I missed it" posts, so I don't know if that even works to get a free game. I'm sure anyone who wants a free game will come right out & say it.

Now give me a free game to soothe my soul, which you deeply wounded.