It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Metrocide: hmm, don't know that game... *clicks on game link*

Shooter * Arcade * Stealth

I'm terrible at shooters and terrible at stealth games. Having them combined sounds horrifying. :o

(Nothing against the game of course, it may well be great at what it does, heh)
I thought I could get away with just lucking into freebies, but nope. the indiana jones deal tempted me into my wallet. You win this round GOG
Mine:
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Shadowrun Returns
DreamFall
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
Banished (gifted by trentonlf)
Come on! Have to go to bed soon... I want to at least see the next deal before I miss all the good stuff through the night... :D
Oh, and I was glad to see all the activity on Banished. It really is a different kind of community sim and well worth your time.
adaliabooks: Come on! Have to go to bed soon... I want to at least see the next deal before I miss all the good stuff through the night... :D
Always one more deal...that's how it starts!:D
IAmSinistar: Oh, and I was glad to see all the activity on Banished. It really is a different kind of community sim and well worth your time.
Argh, I missed it XD Well, hope I'll catch it the next rounds :)
The_Blog: WOW
My third freebie Metrocide.
Thanks RNGesus.
I remember now why I'm an atheist.
I highly recommend the current gog.com stream.
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
It is pretty interesting.
IAmSinistar: Oh, and I was glad to see all the activity on Banished. It really is a different kind of community sim and well worth your time.
I had an eye on this one for quite a while.
Not having distractions because of fighting is great although I can imagine not being able to use my PC anymore when my gf is around as soon as I have it installed. :D
I checked the site by chance, just because we had no staff promo this week and "maybe this means we'll have surprises". I managed to grab one copy of Indy. YES!!! I'm really hoping for Sam & Max HTR, now.
I love so much this promo. And thanks IAmSinistar for tracking it again, too!
adaliabooks: Come on! Have to go to bed soon... I want to at least see the next deal before I miss all the good stuff through the night... :D
ALH: Always one more deal...that's how it starts!:D
Lol. I'm just excited as I actually have a little money to spend during a sale for once.
Give us Original Sin GoG! (although that's probably doubtful so soon after Grimrock 2, if at all)
Meanwhile, at the French and German forums you can hear the flies buzzing.

See, this is what a great community looks like: everybody together enjoying some consuming madness. =P
Ah, no, missed Grimrock II sale! >< ...
I'm tempted to get Dark Reign just to get things moving again. It's one of those games that I have only vague memories of.