It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: At least we got a glimpse of a freebie :D
INFERNO.COP: Not vouching for this but try this but you have to do it quick since you get a sort of ticket when you press the buy now button, it doesn't just disappear if you navigate away. Anyway go to your history and check out the page you got a hit from. It should end in some sort of code. If you're lucky you can keep going from there.
Might work as long as the game is still on sale but once it vanishes it is probably not possible anymore I guess.
IAmSinistar: Man, Atlas GOGbear is on a rampage today.
HypersomniacLive: He is? Haven't seen him in days.
Must be because he's over here, crashing at my place. Literally.
ericmachado70: Has anyone played Banished? If so is it any good? Also how do you remove those notification numbers next to your account tab? I have six updates to games but the number will not go away.
IAmSinistar: Banished is very good.

The notifications will go away when you view the games with updates in your Account page. Ideally you should download the updates at that time, unless they are for versions of the game that don't apply to you (such as a different OS).
Might pick it up then, I like builders like the guild or something similar. Thanks again.
Just bought Banished, heard it's a very good simcity type of game. Going to play it next week maybe. Sadly, I'm falling asleep every 10 mins now, cant fight the sandman anymore... I hope Dragonfall doesn't show up in the next 7 hrs, I really can't stay awake anymore!
Banished. Yes, there is some idle worker issues. They may just be 'resting', but I'm not totally certain. Sometimes the idlers will decide to do some work on their own. If you have farmers (and who doesn't) they will idle most/all of winter, so try re-assigning them to different jobs while there is snow on the ground. Do this also for jobs that hit their max production until the amount in storage drops.

My only other real annoyance, is that when picking up resources, they have to take them to a storage area first, even though there might be a job site that needs it on the way and would be faster to drop there.
IAmSinistar: Games Remaining In Current Cycle

EDIT: Will be updated as second-timers appear.
BTW, I suppose this might get changed to "third-timers".
;-)
Dalthnock: I already asked this once, but here goes again. How many games does GOG have or had that contain Nox in the title?

Nox
Aquanox
Anachronox

Any more?
Tannath: There's Aquanox 1 and Aquanox 2.
Yeah, 2 as well. But that's the same title & I couldn't be bothered to copy paste, 'coz I'm lazy. Any others?
high rated
budejovice: I just saw him for the first time in days...
Should I scream discrimination?

IAmSinistar: Must be because he's over here, crashing at my place. Literally.
Be thankful he's not crashing your place.
Dalthnock: I already asked this once, but here goes again. How many games does GOG have or had that contain Nox in the title?

Nox
Aquanox
Anachronox

Any more?
The Aquanox games are Nordic games, so they're not even officially on GOG anymore...
INFERNO.COP: Not vouching for this but try this but you have to do it quick since you get a sort of ticket when you press the buy now button, it doesn't just disappear if you navigate away. Anyway go to your history and check out the page you got a hit from. It should end in some sort of code. If you're lucky you can keep going from there.
moonshineshadow: Might work as long as the game is still on sale but once it vanishes it is probably not possible anymore I guess.
Same thing happened to me and by the time I went back the sale was already over but I could still pay the sale price for it on the reserved page. Reason why I suspect there's a ticket system involved. Couldn't say how long it lasts though...
Micro-BIOS: I'll go for a complete Apple ][ catalog.
Dalthnock: Well, if we're asking, how about the complete Amiga and/or ZX Spectrum?
With a casette tape emulator that fails 80% of the game loads.
Banished seems interesting, but I hear it still has lots of problems, so I'll wait until they're fixed & a better sale.
madth3: BTW, I suppose this might get changed to "third-timers".
;-)
Oh, your cheatin' heart, third-timing me like that. ;)

Will update, thanks.

HypersomniacLive: Be thankful he's not crashing your place.
He would if he could, the hairy blighter.
deleted
Ok, I have to go on lunch, I will probably ask when I come back if Mind as past.
Good luck guys for this dragonfall ans Nox =)