It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Although it is nice to have the "Owned" indicator working again,
I already knew which games I owned... but there are quite a few
in this sale that I haven't played, so I wasn't to help them sell
by recommending them. A "curse of the backlog", I suppose. heh!
LinustheBold: Dear Sir You Are Being Hunted:

Please sell more copies and stop being on the front page, because I'm increasingly worried that I might buy you. Thanks.

Love, Linus
IAmSinistar: Sir, You Are Being Pressured
Made it! (I answered you earlier, but it looks like the forum ate it.) I already own Banished - thanks, Secret Santa! - so I'm safe for a while.
Ouch! 900 copies of Banished...
deleted
yyahoo: Are some people just coming around after a sale ends yelling "I missed it!" in the hopes of being gifted?
BobbyTastic: That's a bit cynical, but I don't know. I'm sure a good amount of the people saying "Damn, I missed it" would pay the sale price for a gifted copy someone has. Like I'm sure that Dreamfall guy wasn't expecting to get a copy for free.
I'm totally willing to buy Undying from someone.
IAmSinistar: Fresh: Banished (-70%) [900]

Get it people!
900? Tall order...
900 copies of Banished! Good game but this could be a while! Then again, sometimes the big lots move more quickly than expected... We'll see what happens!
Seasoned: Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (-75%) [200]
900 sure sounds like a lot. I wonder how long this will take? Does it's popularity outweigh the inventory?
moonshineshadow: Meh... It told me "Critical Hit" for Sir, you are being hunted but when I clicked to continue I got a gogbear -.- And now it is just telling me I could buy it...
Not fair... but at least it was only for a game I was trying to get a giftcode for.
I got the same now for Banished, does it count as a critical? Can I truly say that I was one of the lucky ones? :-)
900 copies huh. Looks like a good time to actually get work done.
yyahoo: Are some people just coming around after a sale ends yelling "I missed it!" in the hopes of being gifted?
If that's for me, I bought 24 games this insomnia during the first one & a half rounds.

I just couldn't be awake any longer, as I had/have stuff to do & the two days I was awake staring at the computer screen have brought me some problems.

So no. I did miss it because I wasn't here. I am not pretending.

And I am still hoping to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If I get it, I will post I did. If I don't get it, I will yell I didn't.
IAmSinistar: Seasoned: Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (-75%) [200]
I feel so damn old when stuff like this is called "seasoned"...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
justanoldgamer: Has anyone started playing a game they bought during this sale?
I loaded one up to make sure it worked, but otherwise, I've just been playing something I already had that's easy to tab into and out of.
Got Banished on first round, played lots of it over last 2 days. It's a great game. Buy it, people!