It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Sir, You Are Being Pressured
Who is able to resist the allure of dapper, high class robots of sesquipedalian verb?
justanoldgamer: Has anyone started playing a game they bought during this sale?
I didnt get what I was after :( Missed Sam & Max all 3 times
yyahoo: Are some people just coming around after a sale ends yelling "I missed it!" in the hopes of being gifted?
This gives me an idea

Awww. Man did I miss Witcher 3.

;D
Post edited March 06, 2015 by dgwake
HypersomniacLive: Some may suffer from... you know, ... Hypersomnia?
IAmSinistar: I know of only one such documented case, and have never even seen them close their eye. :)

Dalthnock: I'm an old man. Like, REALLY old. Over 30.
IAmSinistar: You don't want to know how old I'll be on my next birthday, then. I remember when dirt was new.
You probably remember when dirt had been in development for so long that it seemed like vapourware.
I peeked into Shadowgate.
budejovice: Wish I was less busy at work. I haven't even started downloading a game I bought during this sale. :)

(Haven't played anything in nearly a week...)
This. Also, 17 day old at home. Things are a little crazy. :)
I've been trying to play X-Wing, although I'm having a hell of a time setting up my flight stick for it. I've finished some of the training missions, though.
justanoldgamer: You probably remember when dirt had been in development for so long that it seemed like vapourware.
3D Realms presents: Dirt Forever
IAmSinistar: Insomnia. It's right there in the sale name. Honestly, you people. ;)
Dalthnock: Well, I don't have the stamina you young scallywags have, anymore.

I'm an old man. Like, REALLY old. Over 30.

I used to ride dinosaurs, back in the day.
You're old? I'm 52. And still waiting for GOG to add Mystery House to their catalog.
Meh... It told me "Critical Hit" for Sir, you are being hunted but when I clicked to continue I got a gogbear -.- And now it is just telling me I could buy it...
Not fair... but at least it was only for a game I was trying to get a giftcode for.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Just a question: how much have you spend on those sales? I'm wondering if my budget was too high or low comparing to others because I see a lot of people offering gift to others (which is really nice from them but I'm wondering )
yyahoo: Are some people just coming around after a sale ends yelling "I missed it!" in the hopes of being gifted?
That's a bit cynical, but I don't know. I'm sure a good amount of the people saying "Damn, I missed it" would pay the sale price for a gifted copy someone has. Like I'm sure that Dreamfall guy wasn't expecting to get a copy for free.

That said, yeah, you might have a beggar looking for sympathy in the midst. I don't think they would try that for any game above $2 though.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by BobbyTastic
Started Desktop Dungeons the moment I bought it, and I started Drox Operative last night. I thought it was meh at first, but next thing I knew it was 4AM.
Fresh: Banished (-70%) [900]

Get it people!
Banished 900!!!