It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is Metrocide any good?
Got Indy barely!
New Seasoned deal: Dark Reign+Expansion (-75%) [150]
My haul so far:

-Blocks That Matter
-Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
-Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass SE (freebie)
djdarko: Are they giving any surprise freebies this time?
TCMU2009: I must be really lucky, cause I just got Indiana Jones for free. First click, too. Same thing with Lumino City earlier.
Cool. Aren't they always on first click though? I believe all my freebies have been first click before. Nothing ever resulted in multiple clicks before (for me anyway).
TCMU2009: I must be really lucky, cause I just got Indiana Jones for free. First click, too. Same thing with Lumino City earlier.
djdarko: Cool. Aren't they always on first click though? I believe all my freebies have been first click before. Nothing ever resulted in multiple clicks before (for me anyway).
You are right. Multiple clicks don't do anything. It would be stupid if they did it though. Everybody would just write bot's that click continously and crash the page. ^^
I've clicked on almost everything so far but no luck. :(
Elmofongo: I just hope any 5.99 old school games on my wishlist ends up being in the sale. I have only enough for one.

(Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis comes to mind)
Nicole28: Wouldn't you know it! You got your wish. Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis is on sale. :)
Too late I paid my last dollar on Unreal Gold another game on my wishlist :P
high rated
Senteria: I've clicked on almost everything so far but no luck. :(
same
WOW
My third freebie Metrocide.
Thanks RNGesus.
BillyMaysFan59: My haul so far:

-Blocks That Matter
-Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
-Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass SE (freebie)
Mine:

Seven Cities of Gold (gifting key)
Wasteland 2
Metrocide
Aaaand, going to bed, see if I can sleep off this horrible cold of mine, so I can be on top of my game to catch some sweet, sweet deals tomorrow. Or whatever. Oyasuminasai everybody. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
CarrionCrow: Already purchased and loaded up for download. ;)
IAmSinistar: Good man! It'll beat you like a dog in the street. :)
Between things like Anomaly and Soulstorm making me want to stick my head in an oven and things like Meat Boy that test my patience to near-inhuman limits? I think it'll fit right in. =)
Klumpen0815: Woah, Grimrock is nearly gone after like 2 minutes.
I'm pretty sure it didn't even last a full 2 minutes.

And I practically missed Indy, by seconds.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
Klumpen0815: Woah, Grimrock is nearly gone after like 2 minutes.
j0ekerr: I'm pretty sure it didn't even last a full 2 minutes.
Yes, the last ones were just flushed away.