It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tokur86: Can anyone snag me two worlds 2...id be forever in your debt, literally lol. I think that's the only game left that i want. And wouldn't want to pay retail price for. Just PM me if you will...I'll try and check gog as much as a i can today but work is a little hectic.
BobbyTastic: If you'll pay me back for it, yeah, I can do that. No worries.
Of course i'd pay you back. I'll have to verify my paypal; but yea definitely a game i'm looking for. I'll pm if I end up snagging it
yyahoo: So, it looks like there will indeed be a Round 4 this time?
Sorry, only three rounds. Their Twitter account has made that clear.
Dalthnock: Actually, that's a good idea. Guys, if someone has a gift key, I can buy you something roughly the same price & trade you for it.
The price was too high for a gift for me as well. It was up for so long I thought everyone who wanted it got it, so I didn't think I'd be able to trade it, either. :(
yyahoo: So, it looks like there will indeed be a Round 4 this time?
Tekkaman-James: Sorry, only three rounds. Their Twitter account has made that clear.
Sorry, didn't see that. I don't have a twitter account.

GOG's always-late emails are really confusing...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by yyahoo
HypersomniacLive: Some may suffer from... you know, ... Hypersomnia?
I know of only one such documented case, and have never even seen them close their eye. :)

Dalthnock: I'm an old man. Like, REALLY old. Over 30.
You don't want to know how old I'll be on my next birthday, then. I remember when dirt was new.
high rated
Nice weekend promo for some of you!
Attachments:
Has anyone started playing a game they bought during this sale?
deleted
justanoldgamer: Has anyone started playing a game they bought during this sale?
Are you kidding?! ;-)
high rated
Wish I was less busy at work. I haven't even started downloading a game I bought during this sale. :)

(Haven't played anything in nearly a week...)
Yeah, I've quickly checked if Vampire the Masq. will work fine. It does. Still need to check Arcanum and Tomb Raiders when I'm done trembling of excitement.
I'm still working through games I bought in the first Insomnia...
Yup, started playing Unreal last night. It's refreshing to play an FPS that doesn't require me to deal with racist trash talking trolls. The graphics actually hold up pretty well and I find myself really taking in environments and exploring as much as the linear paths will let me.
aha defintly not for me.
I launched them, does that count?