It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seasoned: Spycraft: The Great Game (-75%) [200]
gamesfreak64: true, but one member already explained that the difference using exchange rates arent that big... so i dont get the fuss about all that.

one of the many currency converts on the internet:

this one is: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=10&From=USD&To=EUR

10.00 USD = 9.19747 EUR
US Dollar ↔ Euro
1 USD = 0.919747 EUR 1 EUR = 1.08726 USD
Convert again EUR/USD

Mid-market rates: 2015-03-06 15:54 UTC
Klumpen0815: The difference was way bigger at this moment in time.
The euro is at a historical minimum the difference between now and then is substantial.
Another reason to hate Mario Draghi. I mean, aside from him being a cunt.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by j0ekerr
Looks like Gex hasn't shown up again yet. Hooray.

Also, do any of you who are getting critical hits often have any sort of strategy?
Tarnicus: That's what I thought too!
TwistedFate.385: I was sitting here thinking "I could go for an oatmeal raisin muffin" myself.
Cinnamon raisin bread mini-loaf, with coffee. Pure bliss.
BobbyTastic: Looks like Gex hasn't shown up again yet. Hooray.

Also, do any of you who are getting critical hits often have any sort of strategy?
The only strategy is to click buy on every game that comes up, so the more games you click on, higher chances. Though it seems some people are more lucky than others.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by djdarko
Is it just me or has this thread now finally become a bit slower?
BobbyTastic: Also, do any of you who are getting critical hits often have any sort of strategy?
Sweep the leg!
MarkoH01: Is it just me or has this thread now finally become a bit slower?
Certainly seems to be.
Tarnicus: I called him Uncle, not Father :P
djdarko: This leads to an interesting question:

What if your uncle was also your priest??
Then I'd call him P.U.N.C.L.E
I'm baaaack! I think I slept 12 hours.

Why am I back if I got everything I wanted?
I'm glad you asked, intense computations using complex algorithms have shown that I still have about $9 in my gaming budget.

This is sadly not enough to buy the gorgeous Train Fever but I might be able to score a couple more games if they engage my impulse engine.
djdarko: The only strategy is to click buy on every game that comes up, so the more games you click on, higher chances. Though it seems some people are more lucky than others.
Well, I mean has anyone figured out if there's right timing to click buy? Like at a certain number of sales or immediately or anything? Or does it not seem to matter?

BobbyTastic: Also, do any of you who are getting critical hits often have any sort of strategy?
ALH: Sweep the leg!
I don't want to play dirty!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by BobbyTastic
We must speed the thread back up!
zeffyr: Should I buy Lumino City and starve till end of the month? I'm really considering it! :-)
IAmSinistar: How about you check your PMs and escape the horns of dilemma?
Can you believe it? I still can't! You're a real Santa this spring! T H A N K Y O U! :-)

Stomach saved! :-D
djdarko: The only strategy is to click buy on every game that comes up, so the more games you click on, higher chances. Though it seems some people are more lucky than others.
BobbyTastic: Well, I mean has anyone figured out if there's right timing to click buy? Like at a certain number of sales or immediately or anything? Or does it not seem to matter?

ALH: Sweep the leg!
BobbyTastic: I don't want to play dirty!
It does not matter. The moment you are clicking the dices roll and that's it.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by j0ekerr
high rated
And I just received GOG's newsletter telling me it's my last shot!