It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: "Wakey wakey, hands of snakey!"

Oh hang on, that is what my uncle used to say to me :D
j0ekerr: Your uncle wouldn't happen to work at a catholic institution?
I called him Uncle, not Father :P
iangold: Wait, what happened to Desperados?
Klumpen0815: We lost it alongside 34 other titles (stuff like Gothic 2,3, Spellforce, etc...) because of the introduction of regional pricing on GoG...
true, but one member already explained that the difference using exchange rates arent that big... so i dont get the fuss about all that.

one of the many currency converts on the internet:

this one is: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=10&From=USD&To=EUR

10.00 USD = 9.19747 EUR
US Dollar ↔ Euro
1 USD = 0.919747 EUR 1 EUR = 1.08726 USD
Convert again EUR/USD

Mid-market rates: 2015-03-06 15:54 UTC
j0ekerr: While the raisin oatmeal muffins linger about without anyone going near them.
Ixamyakxim: Wow I don't know why but those sound really good right now.
That's what I thought too!
Should I buy Lumino City and starve till end of the month? I'm really considering it! :-)
gamesfreak64: also have baldurs 1 and 2, yup it seems most users have same sorts of games they all like:
i have baldurs and that collection box, it seems they put the stuff on 1 DVD

commandos
fallout
jagged alliance
baldurs 1 and 2
never winter nights
avernum, avadon

and more of these games that look and play similar to the ones mentioned above.
Yup, all good games. I at least have the DVD version of Neverwinter Nights 1+2, just 1 disc for each game with all the expansions. I'm afraid to ask how many CDs those took up.
j0ekerr: I was thinking of getting nox as a gift code, but I'm seriously doubting there will be anyone left who doesn't already have it by the end of the sale.
trentonlf: If I'm not around and you see it snag me a copy, but make sure I'm actually not here as I often don't post but just watch.
I have a couple to spare so if you'd rather not wait it out :p
Klumpen0815: We lost it alongside 34 other titles (stuff like Gothic 2,3, Spellforce, etc...) because of the introduction of regional pricing on GoG...
gamesfreak64: true, but one member already explained that the difference using exchange rates arent that big... so i dont get the fuss about all that.

one of the many currency converts on the internet:

this one is: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=10&From=USD&To=EUR

10.00 USD = 9.19747 EUR
US Dollar ↔ Euro
1 USD = 0.919747 EUR 1 EUR = 1.08726 USD
Convert again EUR/USD

Mid-market rates: 2015-03-06 15:54 UTC
The difference was way bigger at that moment in time.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
j0ekerr: Your uncle wouldn't happen to work at a catholic institution?
Tarnicus: I called him Uncle, not Father :P
This leads to an interesting question:

What if your uncle was also your priest??
trentonlf: If I'm not around and you see it snag me a copy, but make sure I'm actually not here as I often don't post but just watch.
foxworks: I have a couple to spare so if you'd rather not wait it out :p
If I miss it I'll gladly take you up on your offer ;-)
high rated
zeffyr: Should I buy Lumino City and starve till end of the month? I'm really considering it! :-)
How about you check your PMs and escape the horns of dilemma?
Ixamyakxim: Wow I don't know why but those sound really good right now.
Tarnicus: That's what I thought too!
I was sitting here thinking "I could go for an oatmeal raisin muffin" myself.
zeffyr: Should I buy Lumino City and starve till end of the month? I'm really considering it! :-)
IAmSinistar: How about you check your PMs and escape the horns of dilemma?
Awesome! May you live to eat another day zeffyr
j0ekerr: I was thinking of getting nox as a gift code, but I'm seriously doubting there will be anyone left who doesn't already have it by the end of the sale.
I think by now we can safely assume it will once again be one of the last in the round. The only question remaining is if that point will be reached around midnight or morning GMT. For my sanity I'm dismissing all possibilities inbetween.
This thing is on again?

Since I am doing my military service at the moment, I'm unfortunately unable to follow this with the enthusiasm of the earlier ones... Those were fun times!

You can count on me checking in from time to time, though!
I lost it yesterday, to my undying rage, because the site decided not to load the checkout page properly, so I'm still trying to pick it up. I'm an hour behind you, and will be online for a good few hours yet.

It may come up tonight, and I'm no night owl, so if you are around then, please grab it for me, as I know it will go fast.
I'll return the favor, promise!