It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: Yes, my question was stupid XD Thanks ! I'm looking for it ! (well, programming world... isn't something I really know, but I'll try to figure out ;))
The_Blog: There are no stupid questions :)
If you need help just ask. I am not an expert with python but I have a bit of programming experience. Maybe someone in this thread can help you. Or write a om to the maker of the tool. :D
It'll be fine, thank you a lot :)
If I encounter difficulties somewhere, I'll ask here or to the maker of the tool ! Thanks again :D
Elinnea: Could I propose one minor tweak to your post? Could you put the asterisk for the removed game either at the very front or end of the line? I had a devil of a time trying to hunt down which game it was in the list that merited that footnote.
Done *

:)
djdarko: Are they giving any surprise freebies this time?
I must be really lucky, cause I just got Indiana Jones for free. First click, too. Same thing with Lumino City earlier.
Grimrock II, cool, take my money.
want both of these, but not such hot prices, will wait and see what else comes up before the repeats start
CarrionCrow: Already purchased and loaded up for download. ;)
Good man! It'll beat you like a dog in the street. :)
how long is the promo going to run? All week?
Woah, Grimrock is nearly gone after like 2 minutes.
Just grabbing Indiana Jones!
Elinnea: Could I propose one minor tweak to your post? Could you put the asterisk for the removed game either at the very front or end of the line? I had a devil of a time trying to hunt down which game it was in the list that merited that footnote.
IAmSinistar: Done *

:)
Thankee!
New Fresh deal: Metrocide (-60%) [100]
Almost tempted by Grimrock 2, shame about the lack of a linux version
Elmofongo: I just hope any 5.99 old school games on my wishlist ends up being in the sale. I have only enough for one.

(Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis comes to mind)
Wouldn't you know it! You got your wish. Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis is on sale. :)
Metrocide! Wishlist GET!
Done, Done, on to the next!

Wow, that went quick (not surprised though)

Metrocide up next.