It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: The main game.
SpessMareen: "Alan, wake up"
"..."
I'll have to apologize to all the participants of the trivia and especially SpessMareen. I realized I made a mistake myself and this above is the correct answer. Sorry for this! And I'll sens you the code - congratulations.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01
Turtlesaur: has it noxed yet? (:
No, unfortunoxely not.
Tannath: You have got to be kidding me... I was waiting for it all morning! -.-
IAmSinistar: I got Robin Hood as a crit hit if you need it. Just let me know.
Thank you very much! Also thank you Ixamyakxim for also sending me a copy. You guys are the best! =)
"..."
MarkoH01: I'll have to apologize to all the participants of the trivia and especially SpessMareen. I realized I made a mistake myself and this above is the correct answer. Sorry for this! And I'll sens you the code - congratulations.
Thanks Marko! I was slightly worried a minute there. Also good try wizard :p
The rates of these sales remind me of a box of pastries at a cop precinct.

The first half of glazed donuts always disappear before you even have time to fully open the box.

While the raisin oatmeal muffins linger about without anyone going near them.
Let's all get noxed up!
Fresh: Sir, You Are Being Hunted (-80%) [200]
Post edited March 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Crol3993: I did this too for baldur's gate (I think it was 5 CDs).
Exoanthrope: Yeah, and Baldur's Gate II was 6 CDs if you count the bonus disc and expansion. I have too many CDs. D:
I kind of regret throwing out all the cases, though.
also have baldurs 1 and 2, yup it seems most users have same sorts of games they all like:
i have baldurs and that collection box, it seems they put the stuff on 1 DVD

commandos
fallout
jagged alliance
baldurs 1 and 2
never winter nights
avernum, avadon

and more of these games that look and play similar to the ones mentioned above.
"..."
MarkoH01: Also wrong but both answers are close.
"Wakey wakey, hands of snakey!"

Oh hang on, that is what my uncle used to say to me :D
MarkoH01: I'll have to apologize to all the participants of the trivia and especially SpessMareen. I realized I made a mistake myself and this above is the correct answer. Sorry for this! And I'll sens you the code - congratulations.
SpessMareen: Thanks Marko! I was slightly worried a minute there. Also good try wizard :p
Yes, I am very, very sorry. Fun thing is that "Alan, wake up" were the words I was always aiming for when I thought of the question this morning, but to be sure I looked it up in my game but finished the last movie too early so I thought I remembered it wrong. All pretty confusioning. Hopefully there still will be guesses when I post the next question I have in mind and hopefully this time you all really have to dig deeper to make it more challenging.
skeletonbow: Nordic indicated why they had to remove their games in a forum post a long while back and paraphrasing them they more or less stated that if and when they were able to return to GOG without conflicting with existing contracts/legal agreements they would love to return to GOG in the future. They've now returned briefly for 2 sales promos which implies that they may have a legal contract with another distributor for regular priced games might conflict with GOG's regular pricing construct. That is pure hypothetical speculation on my part but it is one possible explanation from what they have said previously.
I still hope Nordic and GOG can work out a deal to bring all of their games back. Red Faction 1 was a great game!
I was thinking of getting nox as a gift code, but I'm seriously doubting there will be anyone left who doesn't already have it by the end of the sale.
j0ekerr: While the raisin oatmeal muffins linger about without anyone going near them.
Wow I don't know why but those sound really good right now.
MarkoH01: Also wrong but both answers are close.
Tarnicus: "Wakey wakey, hands of snakey!"

Oh hang on, that is what my uncle used to say to me :D
Your uncle wouldn't happen to work at a catholic institution?
j0ekerr: I was thinking of getting nox as a gift code, but I'm seriously doubting there will be anyone left who doesn't already have it by the end of the sale.
If I'm not around and you see it snag me a copy, but make sure I'm actually not here as I often don't post but just watch.