It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crol3993: I got all the Tex Murphy collection to try
Exoanthrope: I forgot about those, really good games with a nice sense of humour. I also have the CDs for Under A Killing Moon, but I bought the gog version as well because changing between 4 CDs gets annoying fast.
same here but i never got used to that 3d like walking.... i got 'seasick'
so thats when i decided 3d like games was not my cup of tea
i have the discs.
SpessMareen: "Alan, wake up"
"..."
iangold: Damnit.
Is "Damnit" a try to guess the answer? The correct answer was not posted yet.
I think I need to get Jade Empire. Hmmm, heart says yes but the budget says no.
MarkoH01: Is "Damnit" a try to guess the answer? The correct answer was not posted yet.
Been a while since I played it. Was it a TV line like "To Be Continued" or "Next Time On Alan Wake"?
djdarko: I don't think it would be buyers remorse if you didn't even buy it, lol.
wizardofid: How much different do you feel between a deal you should not have gotten and a deal you should have gotten;) Well lets say buyers regret....then shall we.....
Buyer's remorse.

Miser's regret.

:-)
IAmSinistar: Dyed in the wool, I am. Love that machine, love the memories.
gamesfreak64: handheld lcd games (the first ones)
atari 2600,
c64 + tapes lateron that 1541 disk
amiga 500 lateron equiped with HD
amigacd32

first pc : 100 mhz 8 MB ram and a simple videocard and win95 small harddisk

lateron a 350 mhz if i remember correct (all intel)
now the quadcore at 2.67 1 gb GTS 250 (old win XP and win7 64bits HP)
I have fond memories of the "little machines" with their plink plonk sound and their stenciled... sprites, artwork; what do you call those? Because I'm sure they're not graphics. And playing with them during recess with a bunch of people looking over my shoulder and viceversa.
Has spellforce come up third time around yet?
mobutu: I'm seeing twins on the front page ;)
yup... maybe they liked the game aswell when they were younger so they created some art because they were inspired by that game.

Ruixi: Anyone else has the problem that the front page won't load? :( I hope I won't miss anything important.
yesterday, for a brief moment all green buttons kept spinng: latest ff build, i preshed F5
and again F5

buttons came back again
Post edited March 06, 2015 by gamesfreak64
SpessMareen: "Alan, wake up"
"..."
MarkoH01: Also wrong but both answers are close.
the lake is an ocean
MarkoH01: Is "Damnit" a try to guess the answer? The correct answer was not posted yet.
"It's not a lake: it's an ocean."

If that's not it then IDK m8
No, I'm not in. Thanks though!
gamesfreak64: snip
Started with a Magnavox Odyssey for gaming, and a TI-99/4A for computing. From there to the C64 and then a couple Amiga models, before finally succumbing to the PC majority.
Pickle1477: I think I need to get Jade Empire. Hmmm, heart says yes but the budget says no.
For $3, it's totally worth it. By far my favourite Bioware game.
has it noxed yet? (:
sherringon456: Has spellforce come up third time around yet?
You've got one more shot.