It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pretty sure I kept an alright watch over this even while at work but one can never be too sure. Did Beyond G&E come up yet?

Also as a side note I honestly cannot believe how many things I ended up grabbing this time around. Don't remember getting as many during the last insomnia sale. And to top it of, there's a 60% off weekend sale too from which I'll probably grab Slave Zero as well. So what's the consensus around here, was this insomnia sale better in some way or am I simply influenced easier this time around?
IAmSinistar: I summon The List!
zeffyr: Robin Hood appeared 3 times already :)
its a nice game in commandos style ( i refer to the 1st 2 games, i have the whole pack also (also on retail cd cause they were 7 euro or so a piece ) comm. 3 and 4 but i like the 2d graphics way better then the ones that got '3d' like graphics.

i have this game for a while i got it on (checking shelves)
Purchased on Oct 6, 2014
IAmSinistar: It's fondly remembered by us Amigans, and it is very rarely on sale if I recall.
Tarnicus: Aw I didn't realise that you were a fellow Amigan too!
Dyed in the wool, I am. Love that machine, love the memories.
Hoping to see FEAR and Amnesia coming up again - and Z. This hasn't shown in the sale so far, has it?

As for last words in Alan Wake: It's not a lake.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Swanky
I'm seeing twins on the front page ;)
Attachments:
twingog.jpg (343 Kb)
zeffyr: 2015-03-03 15:15:23
2015-03-04 17:46:38
2015-03-06 14:46:43
Tannath: You have got to be kidding me... I was waiting for it all morning! -.-
Do you need a copy of it?
MarkoH01: Okay - a while ago I announced to do a little trivia like the_Blog did but I'll try to ask questions that can not be answered by using google. Not sure if I'll manage to do that but for a copy of

I have no mouth but I must scream

(first posting with the correct answer will get it) here is the first question:

What are the last words in the original Alan Wake game?
Hey, spoilers for us who don't have the game! :)
MarkoH01: Okay - a while ago I announced to do a little trivia like the_Blog did but I'll try to ask questions that can not be answered by using google. Not sure if I'll manage to do that but for a copy of

I have no mouth but I must scream

(first posting with the correct answer will get it) here is the first question:

What are the last words in the original Alan Wake game?
Of the main game or of the last DLC?
foxworks: Just getting caught up on my latest Insomnia news. Yay! This is great news! :D
HypersomniacLive: Morning Fox! Don't tell me hat you're trying to read all of the past posts. ↁ_ↁ
Speed reading, more like a quick glance through the pages. Many missed games are getting fulfilled. That's great to see!
Anyone else has the problem that the front page won't load? :( I hope I won't miss anything important.
Nvrmd... I got Jade Empire... WAY over my limit...
ziolkowskim: Someone talk me OUT of Jade Empire. I am over my limit..
It's very good. Black Isle (or is it Obsidian) tells a very good story. My wife enjoyed it, and she doesn't really care for action type games. All she wanted was the story.

So, don't buy it if you don't have about a month to two to dedicate to this game. Also don't buy if your backlog is over 50 games (all services, not just GOG), or you've purchased Terraria recently. How's that?

Also, click the buy button anyway. You may get a critical hit - to your wallet! (jk, I got a critical hit with Gobliiins a few moments ago).
Post edited March 06, 2015 by PincushionMan
skeletonbow: Nordic indicated why they had to remove their games in a forum post a long while back and paraphrasing them they more or less stated that if and when they were able to return to GOG without conflicting with existing contracts/legal agreements they would love to return to GOG in the future. They've now returned briefly for 2 sales promos which implies that they may have a legal contract with another distributor for regular priced games might conflict with GOG's regular pricing construct. That is pure hypothetical speculation on my part but it is one possible explanation from what they have said previously.
Tannath: After a little digging: GOG's explanation and Nordic's explanation.

My guess is that during promos it doesn't matter because each store can set different discounts. The problem seems to be the normal everyday pricing. Hope this helps.
Ah, fantastic thanks for digging that up. I've bookmarked it for future inquiries as people are asking it a lot lately, so it'll be nice to easily point them to the horse's mouths. :)
Ixamyakxim: Do you need a copy of it?
I'd love one copy of it...
I got Robin Hood as a crit hit if you need it. Just let me know.