It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: I don't get it - why does Gobliiiiiins sell out so fast every time??? (No I have no interest in the game, I'm just always shocked that I look at a game like that and see nothing, yet everyone else in the world seems to love it).

Even last Insomnia I said "Here we go this is going to take forever" and it blows through a ton of copies in minutes.
It's very low priced, considered a point and click classic, and a trilogy.
zeffyr: Robin Hood appeared 3 times already :)
What, when??????
@gamesfreak64

It's like offering me free all you can eat candy, only problem, you just ate a massive lunch(gog sale=less cash flow) and will not be able eat any candy(buy the games) for a while, but just able to look and drool.
Is that a better metaphor :P

Plus I research all the games I buy so that means, I have to spend a good few hours looking at reviews and screens ect ect :P
Ixamyakxim: I don't get it - why does Gobliiiiiins sell out so fast every time??? (No I have no interest in the game, I'm just always shocked that I look at a game like that and see nothing, yet everyone else in the world seems to love it).

Even last Insomnia I said "Here we go this is going to take forever" and it blows through a ton of copies in minutes.
IAmSinistar: It's fondly remembered by us Amigans, and it is very rarely on sale if I recall.
Aw I didn't realise that you were a fellow Amigan too!

on c64 and amiga there were games like that ,
so maybe its nostalgia? i bought it on this sale aswell.
Tannath: What, when??????
Around an hour ago.
IAmSinistar: It's fondly remembered by use Amigans, and it is very rarely on sale if I recall.
Ah thank you this is probably why. I never put too much gaming time into the Amiga so I wasn't really even aware of this game - this explains the love for it I bet!
Someone talk me OUT of Jade Empire. I am over my limit..
2015-03-03 15:15:23
2015-03-04 17:46:38
2015-03-06 14:46:43
Crol3993: I got all the Tex Murphy collection to try
Exoanthrope: I forgot about those, really good games with a nice sense of humour. I also have the CDs for Under A Killing Moon, but I bought the gog version as well because changing between 4 CDs gets annoying fast.
I did this too for baldur's gate (I think it was 5 CDs).
ziolkowskim: Someone talk me OUT of Jade Empire. I am over my limit..
That game is worth blowing your limit.
ziolkowskim: Someone talk me OUT of Jade Empire. I am over my limit..
You're over your limit, don't buy it;)
wizardofid: Wasteland 2 fancy has been tickled, noticed it in the last round and decided meh, let it go......and now have buyers remorse........
djdarko: I don't think it would be buyers remorse if you didn't even buy it, lol.
How much different do you feel between a deal you should not have gotten and a deal you should have gotten;) Well lets say buyers regret....then shall we.....
Okay - a while ago I announced to do a little trivia like the_Blog did but I'll try to ask questions that can not be answered by using google. Not sure if I'll manage to do that but for a copy of

I have no mouth but I must scream

(first posting with the correct answer will get it) here is the first question:

What are the last words in the original Alan Wake game?
zeffyr: 2015-03-03 15:15:23
2015-03-04 17:46:38
2015-03-06 14:46:43
You have got to be kidding me... I was waiting for it all morning! -.-