It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wizardofid: Well I heavy into tower defense games, That is the extend I can manage, tactical and strategical, never been good, at any type of RTS games, I always get whipped. So glad I got some semi old school tower defense games in this sale, I gobble every one I can find.Defense grid is next on the list, just got death trap, pretty nice game, another seriously awesome game is sanctum 2. Tower defense in FPS view, nice hybrid mix.
gamesfreak64: i have some towerdefense games aswell, they are not 3d but more 2d and they might look 'childish'
i have these( GG)
all drm free , except for 300 dwarves (key or something needed to activate)

Sidereal Defense (not that good but it is list priced at 49 cents i believe so you cant expect much for 49 cents)

the better games

Admiral Nemo
strategy they say but i think its more a differnt version of a towerdefense, except you have to control and shoot things yourselves, its a simple but nice game

Roaming Fortress

this is a bit different, you must destroy things while you walk on a dino or something that has some small fort on it

Royal Defense: Invisible Threat
Toy Defense
Toy Defense 2 Deluxe Edition

iBomber Defence Pacific

Orczz
(Casual, Strategy, Indie, Tower Defense)

Risen Dragons
(Casual, Strategy, Tower Defense, Match 3, Time Management)

The Wall - Medieval Heroes
(Casual, Strategy, Tower Defense, Time Management)

300 Dwarves
(Casual, Strategy, Tower Defense)

(based on styxx from c64)
fortix 1 and fortix 2
--> fun game i play it alot

Garden Rescue
(Casual, Strategy, Indie, Tower Defense)
You DO know, I have hated people for less, and you officially make that list....which is pretty hard to get on.Will be forced to take detour and check these out......:p thanks for nothing !
IAmSinistar: I summon The List!
Master Tracker and Summoner!
Crol3993: but I do not see myst 3 and myst 4 on gog, is it normal?
Exoanthrope: Yup, I don't remember what but I think there's something preventing those from coming to gog, yet they have Myst 5. Shame, because I remember 3 being pretty good, but I never made it to 4.
I guess it has something to do that 3 and 4 was published by ubisoft
Crol3993: but I do not see myst 3 and myst 4 on gog, is it normal?
Cyan holds the rights for the franchise, but Ubisoft holds the rights for those 2 games in particular. The only wait for those games to be sold would be for them to reach an agreement or one of them buying the rights from the other.

I read somewhere that Cyan has tried to buy those rights from Ubisoft but they refused. So those games are in legal limbo. I think Ubisoft doesn't care about them but a) wants way too much money for the rights or b) wants to screw Cyan for whichever reason. Either way, we're screwed too...
IAmSinistar: Well spotted! +1 to you yet again, oh honoured member of the Guild Of Gifters.
I've learned from the best, oh Master of Trackers!
Have to actually work now, will pop in on occasion. Happy hunting all!!
skeletonbow: If it says Windows 7 is supported on the game page then it is supported. If you buy it and it doesn't work for you, contact GOG support and they'll either get it working for you or give you a refund within N days of purchase, where I have no recollection of what N is but I think it's something like a week or two.
Geralt_of_Rivia: 30 days
Thanks to both of you for the replies! I skipped buying it this time because of my trepidation about the Windows 7 issue, but I'm sure it will come up on sale again - if not this Insomnia, then a future sale. Thanks again!
Jade Empire?!

This is not Nox.

It is, in fact, better.
Seasoned: Jade Empire: Special Edition (-80%) [500]
IAmSinistar: Seasoned: Red Faction (-80%) [100]

Last chance before it leaves GOG again.
IronArcturus: Is there a reason why the Red Faction series can only show up in this special promo? I thought GOG couldn't sell Nordic games anymore.
Nordic indicated why they had to remove their games in a forum post a long while back and paraphrasing them they more or less stated that if and when they were able to return to GOG without conflicting with existing contracts/legal agreements they would love to return to GOG in the future. They've now returned briefly for 2 sales promos which implies that they may have a legal contract with another distributor for regular priced games might conflict with GOG's regular pricing construct. That is pure hypothetical speculation on my part but it is one possible explanation from what they have said previously.
Crol3993: thank you for the reply =)
I remember trying the first myst when I was young...it was really hard.
But I've played to Amerzone and I really liked the genre so I will try this one again =).
Exoanthrope: I love early FMV puzzle games, they were one of my mother's favourite genres so I grew up on them as well. I still have some obscure ones on CD, like Schizm, CHAOS Continuum, and Astronomica. The Myst series did it best, though. :)
I got all the Tex Murphy collection to try
Hi guys! How's everyone since a few hours ago? I'm back from a few hours nap and some work done.
I bought all the games I had planned but if Wasteland 2 still shows up, I might grab it.
PabloEscobar: Anyone know what is left in the Seasoned pool round 3? I know I missed Sam & Max on all 3 occasions at least which is a bit shame really.
IAmSinistar: I summon The List!
Robin Hood appeared 3 times already :)
500 copies of Jade Empire, this is going to take a while.

I'll play Bird Story, I'll probably finish it before Jade Empire sells out.
j0ekerr: Jade Empire?!

This is not Nox.

It is, in fact, better.
Warning: Watch this one ^^ humour incoming :) I have beer, get to work j0ekker!