It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man, I though Dreamfall would NEVER leave! xD

Though, I did get it, and it looks intriguing...
klappis: Jeeses! Have FTL or Risen been up here recently? I have never been able to catch them so far. Thanks!
Not in the 3rd round yet.
Picking up a copy of Braveland Wizard for LynetteC. Not sure if she was looking for it, per se, but it's on her wishlist.
skimmie: Isn't URU actually the fourth part in the series? Because it's on GOG and if I recall correctly it's also in the insomnia sale...
Crol3993: No, URU is a new chapter. different from myst
And I think it's Riven which is on the sale
Ah, ok. I' ve played Myst and Riven but none of the other parts.
ajensen: I'm interested in Myst, but a few reviews state that it doesn't work with Windows 7. Is this true? If so, I can't play it...
If it says Windows 7 is supported on the game page then it is supported. If you buy it and it doesn't work for you, contact GOG support and they'll either get it working for you or give you a refund within N days of purchase, where I have no recollection of what N is but I think it's something like a week or two.
LiefLayer: I enjoy king's bounty the legend...
You would you recommend Braveland?
Braveland is like a casual game version of the King's Bounty or Heroes series. It's not really bad but it isn't good either and King's Bounty and Heroes are much better games. On top of that, it's very short.
Anyone know what is left in the Seasoned pool round 3? I know I missed Sam & Max on all 3 occasions at least which is a bit shame really.
ajensen: I'm interested in Myst, but a few reviews state that it doesn't work with Windows 7. Is this true? If so, I can't play it...
skeletonbow: If it says Windows 7 is supported on the game page then it is supported. If you buy it and it doesn't work for you, contact GOG support and they'll either get it working for you or give you a refund within N days of purchase, where I have no recollection of what N is but I think it's something like a week or two.
30 days
Tekkaman-James: Picking up a copy of Braveland Wizard for LynetteC. Not sure if she was looking for it, per se, but it's on her wishlist.
Well spotted! +1 to you yet again, oh honoured member of the Guild Of Gifters.
Mister-Gosh: Guys, I just had a call from the Kindergarten, my daughter is sick so I gotta make a run to the doctor. If you see LoG2 and Doorkickers, please think of me. And thanks in advance ! Cya later!
I'm keeping an eye out for Door Kickers if I am still awake :)
PabloEscobar: Anyone know what is left in the Seasoned pool round 3? I know I missed Sam & Max on all 3 occasions at least which is a bit shame really.
I summon The List!
klappis: Jeeses! Have FTL or Risen been up here recently? I have never been able to catch them so far. Thanks!
FTL was up for a while last night. (Last night in Miami at least, your time zone may vary)
seanb.655: Man, I though Dreamfall would NEVER leave! xD

Though, I did get it, and it looks intriguing...
I don't know why but it'S always some games I want that are Keaning.....Maybe I have bad tastes =/
some distraction while waiting for banished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_4uoJtZss
Crol3993: thank you for the reply =)
I remember trying the first myst when I was young...it was really hard.
But I've played to Amerzone and I really liked the genre so I will try this one again =).
I love early FMV puzzle games, they were one of my mother's favourite genres so I grew up on them as well. I still have some obscure ones on CD, like Schizm, CHAOS Continuum, and Astronomica. The Myst series did it best, though. :)