It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

andysheets1975: Ha, so obvious. Thank you!

So, uh, does anyone want the game?
seanb.655: I do, please. :-)
PM sent!
I'm patiently waiting for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream which I narrowly missed the last time it was up.

Knowing my luck they'll both appear the one time I have to leave the computer :/
Tarnicus: Totally missed out on this thread due to getting distracted. Has someone grabbed Q.U.B.E for Trentonlf? I know IamSinistar and foxworks were looking out for it, and if not I can. I just want a confirmation first :)
HypersomniacLive: I did and promptly sent! :-)
Just getting caught up on my latest Insomnia news. Yay! This is great news! :D
What a close race between the two games currently on sale!

And Undying wins the race!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Tarnicus
CrimsonSun: I'm wondering if they'll get back around to Heretic Kingdoms
If you are referring to the first game, Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, it will be in the "Seasoned" category and will definitely be showing up one last time. If you are referring to the much newer sequel, Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, that will be in the "Fresh" category and will also be showing up one last time.
Seasoned: Gobliiins pack (-75%) [150]
Exoanthrope: Yup, I don't remember what but I think there's something preventing those from coming to gog, yet they have Myst 5. Shame, because I remember 3 being pretty good, but I never made it to 4.
Crol3993: thank you for the reply =)
I remember trying the first myst when I was young...it was really hard.
But I've played to Amerzone and I really liked the genre so I will try this one again =).
Isn't URU actually the fourth part in the series? Because it's on GOG and if I recall correctly it's also in the insomnia sale...
IronArcturus: Is there a reason why the Red Faction series can only show up in this special promo? I thought GOG couldn't sell Nordic games anymore.
Grargar would know better but I remember that part of the problem of Nordic was to handle the same price on all stores. Since this is a short time sale, it might fall outside of contractual obligations to the other stores.
Guys, I just had a call from the Kindergarten, my daughter is sick so I gotta make a run to the doctor. If you see LoG2 and Doorkickers, please think of me. And thanks in advance ! Cya later!
The bad Dream(fall) is over!
Finally, a fresh Fresh for Day Five.

Fresh: Braveland Wizard (-50%) [150]
Jeeses! Have FTL or Risen been up here recently? I have never been able to catch them so far. Thanks!
high rated
foxworks: Just getting caught up on my latest Insomnia news. Yay! This is great news! :D
Morning Fox! Don't tell me hat you're trying to read all of the past posts. ↁ_ↁ
I enjoy king's bounty the legend...
You would you recommend Braveland?
Crol3993: thank you for the reply =)
I remember trying the first myst when I was young...it was really hard.
But I've played to Amerzone and I really liked the genre so I will try this one again =).
skimmie: Isn't URU actually the fourth part in the series? Because it's on GOG and if I recall correctly it's also in the insomnia sale...
No, URU is a new chapter. different from myst
And I think it's Riven which is on the sale
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Crol3993