It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zenwan: Is there a limit to the number of posts / replies that newbies are allowed to make in the forums in a day?
tinyE: No but there are several people interested in limiting the number of post/replies people like me can make in a day. :P
guest posters in a lot of sites are usually limited to a certain number of posts, and usually they are moderated , and a mod needs to check them first.
but limiting certain people to a certain post number? never seen that before.
tinyE: No but there are several people interested in limiting the number of post/replies people like me can make in a day. :P
real.geizterfahr: http://i.imgur.com/LZdIFpk.jpg
I'm gonna keep that bad boy! :P You thought I was annoying before with my pics of the necro mouse and the masturbation chair. Muhahahah!
Klumpen0815: My food?
Tarnicus: Yes the mouse is clearly enjoying the "boob pad" and looking at stealing the food next to it.
I hope you don't think this is my table, I'm neither an otaku nor so messy.

I can recommend gel cushion mouse pads though, it's the best for avoiding tenosynovitis, I've got one too (although a plain gray one).
andysheets1975: So I scored a critical hit on Undying, but I already own it. I want to give it to somebody! How do I do that?!
pengchi87: There should be an option to receive it as gift in the purchase screen I think?
Yeah, but it says I need a recipient's e-mail address?
zenwan: Is there a limit to the number of posts / replies that newbies are allowed to make in the forums in a day?
<big grin>
pengchi87: There should be an option to receive it as gift in the purchase screen I think?
andysheets1975: Yeah, but it says I need a recipient's e-mail address?
Send it to your own e-mail. :)
CrimsonSun: I'm wondering if they'll get back around to Heretic Kingdoms. It was up Wednesday afternoon and I've been waiting ever since then. Hesitated then got called away from my desk and when I came back it was gone. *sigh* Probably will buy for full price if doesn't come up. Any idea how much longer this thing is going on?
Heh I hesitated too as I have it on Steam. What a silly mistake that was at the bargain price it will be on GOG!
Crol3993: but I do not see myst 3 and myst 4 on gog, is it normal?
Yup, I don't remember what but I think there's something preventing those from coming to gog, yet they have Myst 5. Shame, because I remember 3 being pretty good, but I never made it to 4.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Exoanthrope
andysheets1975: So I scored a critical hit on Undying, but I already own it. I want to give it to somebody! How do I do that?!
During checkout, choose to send it as a gift and give your own email. They will email you a download code for the game that you can then give to someone else.

edit: You "can" give it rather than caning it. lol
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Rakkora
andysheets1975: Yeah, but it says I need a recipient's e-mail address?
Lemon_Curry: Send it to your own e-mail. :)
Ha, so obvious. Thank you!

So, uh, does anyone want the game?
real.geizterfahr: No. But there's a limit to the number of users the site can... "bear" :P

Translation: Everything's fine. It's just the site that's lagging a bit.
Did I thank you? If not, thank you, it's back to normal now. It must have been all those people buying up Myst and Clive Barker.
Lemon_Curry: Send it to your own e-mail. :)
andysheets1975: Ha, so obvious. Thank you!

So, uh, does anyone want the game?
I do, please. :-)
Tarnicus: Yes the mouse is clearly enjoying the "boob pad" and looking at stealing the food next to it.
Klumpen0815: I hope you don't think this is my table, I'm neither an otaku nor so messy.

I can recommend gel cushion mouse pads though, it's the best for avoiding tenosynovitis, I've got one too (although a plain gray one).
It looks clean compared to my table! And yes I did assume that was your table :P
IAmSinistar: Seasoned: Red Faction (-80%) [100]

Last chance before it leaves GOG again.
Is there a reason why the Red Faction series can only show up in this special promo? I thought GOG couldn't sell Nordic games anymore.
Crol3993: but I do not see myst 3 and myst 4 on gog, is it normal?
Exoanthrope: Yup, I don't remember what but I think there's something preventing those from coming to gog, yet they have Myst 5. Shame, because I remember 3 being pretty good, but I never made it to 4.
thank you for the reply =)
I remember trying the first myst when I was young...it was really hard.
But I've played to Amerzone and I really liked the genre so I will try this one again =).