It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got myself Myst. Finally have all the trilogy! :-)

Got to play through the whole Myst, Riven, Uru series this weekend, while looking out for Dragonfall sale XD
I hope I don't miss it the third time...
Tarnicus: Where can I get that special GOG-card that you seem to have? Widely accepted in any GOG.com store online :P
trentonlf: You already have it, a generous soul :-)
Does it still count if I stole this soul? lol Fortunately I haven't been boosted to 666 rep yet (as per ToxicTom's suggestion) or I will have to vanish :(
zenwan: Is there a limit to the number of posts / replies that newbies are allowed to make in the forums in a day? I have tried a number of times to post a second reply to Tarnicus, and a reply to Trentonlf, but the box just sits there spinning its wheels. I've focused my psychic powers on it, but nothing is happening at all.

I'm trying to see if it's all posts or only replies that are affected...
Geralt_of_Rivia: If that happens there is something wrong with the post. You most likely messed up the quote tags when you shortened the quote.
Thanks, but I didn't shorten the quotes at all, left them as they were. I'll try again with this one, perhaps I just hit a glitch in the system.
Tarnicus: You mean that the mouse perched upon it is eyeing off your food? :P
Klumpen0815: My food?
Yes the mouse is clearly enjoying the "boob pad" and looking at stealing the food next to it.
TwistedFate.385: I remember the bat from Adventure on the old Atari 2600. Hated that stupid thing.
I remember that dreaded bat that ran away with your tools all the time. One time he took off with the dragon spear so I grabbed the bat instead and used it's held spear to kill the remaining dragons.
I'm wondering if they'll get back around to Heretic Kingdoms. It was up Wednesday afternoon and I've been waiting ever since then. Hesitated then got called away from my desk and when I came back it was gone. *sigh* Probably will buy for full price if doesn't come up. Any idea how much longer this thing is going on?
Crol3993: is real myst different from myst? which one is better?
Exoanthrope: Real Myst is a remake. It has better controls, real-time 3D graphics, and additional content. It got positive reviews, but I remember the original developers were not involved with it and weren't happy with the changes and additions. There's also a remake of the remake called Real Myst: Masterpiece Edition with slightly better graphics.

ajensen: I'm interested in Myst, but a few reviews state that it doesn't work with Windows 7. Is this true? If so, I can't play it...
Exoanthrope: It works fine for me on Win7 64-bit, but I haven't played it all the way through because it always stumps me.
but I do not see myst 3 and myst 4 on gog, is it normal?
zenwan: Is there a limit to the number of posts / replies that newbies are allowed to make in the forums in a day? I have tried a number of times to post a second reply to Tarnicus, and a reply to Trentonlf, but the box just sits there spinning its wheels. I've focused my psychic powers on it, but nothing is happening at all.

Matruchus: There are no limits but forums aren't responding sometimes. If that happens just restars your browser and login again.
Thank you, all seems to be well now, just a temporary glitch. Now to see if Lazarus will restore my lost responses, as I neglected to save a copy.
tinyE: No but there are several people interested in limiting the number of post/replies people like me can make in a day. :P
http://i.imgur.com/LZdIFpk.jpg
CrimsonSun: I'm wondering if they'll get back around to Heretic Kingdoms. It was up Wednesday afternoon and I've been waiting ever since then. Hesitated then got called away from my desk and when I came back it was gone. *sigh* Probably will buy for full price if doesn't come up. Any idea how much longer this thing is going on?
Until all games are sold.
TwistedFate.385: I remember the bat from Adventure on the old Atari 2600. Hated that stupid thing.
Rakkora: I remember that dreaded bat that ran away with your tools all the time. One time he took off with the dragon spear so I grabbed the bat instead and used it's held spear to kill the remaining dragons.
I did the same thing!! Stupid bat didn't know who he was messing with.
So I scored a critical hit on Undying, but I already own it. I want to give it to somebody! How do I do that?!

Matruchus: There are no limits but forums aren't responding sometimes. If that happens just restars your browser and login again.
Thank you - I'm baaack!
Crol3993: but I do not see myst 3 and myst 4 on gog, is it normal?
GoG does not have those titles at this time. Not sure if/when they plan to add those.
andysheets1975: So I scored a critical hit on Undying, but I already own it. I want to give it to somebody! How do I do that?!
There should be an option to receive it as gift in the purchase screen I think?