It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Out of curiosity, what do you guys think are the "must-have" games left in the rotation?
IAmSinistar: Quite so. Penumbra, Resident Evil, Silent Hill - dogs just make disturbing enemies.
Shendue: At least they are not bats. I hate bats. Almost every single friggin videogame has them and they are always the most annoying enemies.
Most annoying enemies in Zelda? Bats. God of war? Bats. Castlevania? You guessed, bats.
I really hate those stupid bats.
So... not a good time to reveal that I'm really the Batman? Rats...
Keanefall is slowly finishing.

I hope banished comes next, otherwise I might miss it.
Tekkaman-James: Going to attempt to catch up on the thread a tiny bit, but I at least wanted everyone to know that I am here. Just waiting on that last appearance of Blocks That Matter and I will, essentially, be all set.
I keep misreading that as Bollocks That Matter and thinking "Of course they do!"
Shendue: At least they are not bats. I hate bats. Almost every single friggin videogame has them and they are always the most annoying enemies.
Most annoying enemies in Zelda? Bats. God of war? Bats. Castlevania? You guessed, bats.
Most be a console thing. I can't think of many PC games that have bats as enemies.
jamesmafyew: Got a crit on Robin Hood -- anyone wanting it?
yes =)
For some reason I was just thinking: what if Jetpack 2 was on GOG, and featured in an insomnia sale? That would be awesome in my book, but I wonder how it would sell compared to other indies. Maybe people would buy it when they see that it's a sequel to Jetpack (DOS) and start remembering the fun times they had with the original.

Just a random thought though :D
Got it the first time around. Thanks for offering!
I know it was on for quite a while, but did anyone miss Deus Ex? (Hint, hint.)
toxicTom: Most be a console thing. I can't think of many PC games that have bats as enemies.
Nahklah

http://www.proudft.com/nah.html

And not only bats, but posessed rabbits, snakes, etc.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Kamamura
Crol3993: yes =)
Someone JUST nabbed it. Sorry!
Is there an updated tracker? I'm on my phone and finding it is proving difficult. I am trying to figure out if I missed either Shadowrun, TIE Fighter, or Nox while I was sleeping.
Crol3993: yes =)
jamesmafyew: Someone JUST nabbed it. Sorry!
no probleme =)
What "nabbed" means?
skymt: I know it was on for quite a while, but did anyone miss Deus Ex? (Hint, hint.)
yeah, I did. When exactly was it on? I was asleep 4 hours ago
Klumpen0815: *fg* Notice the mouse pad:
https://i.imgur.com/We2wqYq.jpg
You mean that the mouse perched upon it is eyeing off your food? :P