It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rakkora: It has not come back around yet and I am looking for it as well =)
wizardofid: That is going to take forever to come back got it the last round :P
Yeah - it has been a long time already as I started looking for it about 16 hours ago. I did sleep a few hours during the stalls in the Fresh Games, but I'm back at it and determined to get it .
IAmSinistar: Seasoned: Red Faction (-80%) [100]

Last chance before it leaves GOG again.
Are we sure its leaving again?
BillyMaysFan59: What's everyone's #1 recommendation from this sale? Mine is Terraria. If you like anything sandbox/platformers, you have to get it. Nuff said.
Dragonfall, this is my #1.
Klumpen0815: Is there any fantasy game in any genre that doesn't have giant spiders?
Even sci-fi usually has some sort of spiders.
Spiders are to fantasy games what dogs are to horror games. Though those tend to have spiders as well.
Micro-BIOS: No... It's Torment. But it's not on this sale.
goplanet: Stop this nonsense. It's freaking Neverwinter Nights!
let's agree....to disagree =)
RWarehall: So, thoughts on the new Insomnia format?

I liked it. As much as the other Insomnias had a very hardcore aspect (5 hours in the dead of night waiting for Jack Keane to end)., Having two games up at once took a lot of the toll away from Keaning games.

But it did help that GoG did a better job moderating the number of games.
Exoanthrope: I really liked this one, the pace was a lot better. I got everything I wanted and I didn't have to lose too much sleep over it. Now if only I could've gotten a critical hit for myself.
Edit: I say that like it's almost over, but it's probably going to drag out for quite a while. :p
Also liked this one. Will love it if i can get Dead State and/or Wasteland 2:) Other than that I spent little over 11 euros and got 5 games and 2 freebies. So can't complaign:)
Ok, people who are awaiting Myst should jump on the promo now.
RWarehall: Are we sure its leaving again?
I don't have the link, but there was a post to the effect that the Nordic titles in this sale are here only for the sale.
jamahann: Did The Witcher 2 come up over night? I'm hoping for it today.
Been on for last 5 or 6 hours, and haven't seen it recently
GetComposted was wanting Myst, is he on?
I find myself with a credit of € 1.50. I do not know whether to spend it right away or not. In which game you would spend them (even more expensive than € 1.50). Only a condition, must present a version for mac, or looking on google "the name of the game + mac wrapper", portingteam or paulthetall, must have the game wrapper.
Hey! Is this that game people were talking about the other day where you do stuff?

Oh, wait... it's Myst. So no.
Micro-BIOS: No... It's Torment. But it's not on this sale.
goplanet: Stop this nonsense. It's freaking Neverwinter Nights!
Total rubbish! My nostalgic favourite of all time (not for the gaming system but for how it was at the time) is Ultima 7 Complete, and I'm willing to put a copy of the game behind my boast! :P
trentonlf: GetComposted was wanting Myst, is he on?
Nope.
high rated
IAmSinistar: Spiders are to fantasy games what dogs are to horror games. Though those tend to have spiders as well.
I thought dogs got fleas, not spiders?