It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: Robin Hood! I know someone wanted it but can't remeber who it was !
IAmSinistar: HA HA HA! So that's how the damn critical hit works! After a week of trying I finally got one on this game. And it was because I was thinking "Well, if someone wants this, better get a gift key."

So all this time it was trying to teach me the lesson of not being selfish and instead to think of others. :)
LOL! I was pondering when to click, like "hmm if I wait til the bar is orange I'm gonna get it free so I can gift it.. Waiiiit... waiiiit..."
MarkoH01: So Nox would be no game for me since I am not only insomniac but also arachnophobic.
Klumpen0815: Is there any fantasy game in any genre that doesn't have giant spiders?
Even sci-fi usually has some sort of spiders.
I cannot tell me how often I have played a game and thought "why do it always have to be spiders?". As I said seome games are no problem at all and others are quite hard for me.
ElTerprise: And dwemer mechanical spiders.
toxicTom: But those aren't really spider-like, with their 5 legs.
I remembered them as 8-legged spiders. My bad.
Mister-Gosh: Robin Hood! I know someone wanted it but can't remeber who it was !
IAmSinistar: HA HA HA! So that's how the damn critical hit works! After a week of trying I finally got one on this game. And it was because I was thinking "Well, if someone wants this, better get a gift key."

So all this time it was trying to teach me the lesson of not being selfish and instead to think of others. :)
this game it's better then hogs of war XD.

congrats
IAmSinistar: So all this time it was trying to teach me the lesson of not being selfish and instead to think of others. :)
When I critted with Hogs of War, I had the same thought: it's trying to teach me a lesson about humility and moderation.

And I just got a Crit on Dreamfalls, which apparently no one wants. I hadn't played the first two, so now I have to buy those as well.
That bar is almost orange.. wait for it.. waiiiiit....
I'm awake now, so if anyone was looking out for me, I'll take the helm again.

Congrats! I am amazed that you of all people have just got your first crit!

In other news (for those interested) Grim Dawn (early access) which is shaping up to be an interesting looking ARPG with tons of story, crafting and fighting, is on sale on Humble Bundle.
BillyMaysFan59: What's everyone's #1 recommendation from this sale? Mine is Terraria. If you like anything sandbox/platformers, you have to get it. Nuff said.
Hmmm...impossible call, too many cool and different choices....but for nostalgic reasons i'll nominate Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.Old school point and click heaven.
BillyMaysFan59: What's everyone's #1 recommendation from this sale? Mine is Terraria. If you like anything sandbox/platformers, you have to get it. Nuff said.
I second this. Got Terraria in the middle of the night the other night after waiting for it all day, then randomly awaking from sleep and checking gog. Though I have been playing Grimrock 1 (an unplanned purchase) more.
Klumpen0815: Is there any fantasy game in any genre that doesn't have giant spiders?
Even sci-fi usually has some sort of spiders.
MarkoH01: I cannot tell me how often I have played a game and thought "why do it always have to be spiders?". As I said seome games are no problem at all and others are quite hard for me.
Hate them too. I remember I had to mod System Shock 2 so there are no spiders in it. SS2 had really nasty ones. Those sound they made...
Baldur's gate...BEST RPG EVER
aspower: And I just got a Crit on Dreamfalls, which apparently no one wants. I hadn't played the first two, so now I have to buy those as well.
If you're even remotely into point and click adventures, you can't go wrong.
Matruchus: Dreamfall still Keaning I see.
ElTerprise: We experience the four riders of keaning on the fresh deal side:

1. FTL
2. Rayman Oranges
3. The last Federation
4. Dreamfall

*sigh*
You are forgetting about legend of grimrock