It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: I just woke up. Looks like the Fresh pool is finally on it's third round? And I think it's moving even slower now. :p
ElTerprise: Well. 600 copies of Dreamfall....
Keanefall. It's just a little costy in the context of a quick-deals sale like this. I looked at it longingly, but considering All The Other Games, I left it alone. It's a game I want, but I can wait for it.
Robin Hood! I know someone wanted it but can't remeber who it was !
Dreamfall still Keaning I see.
Klumpen0815: Is there any fantasy game in any genre that doesn't have giant spiders?
Even sci-fi usually has some sort of spiders.
toxicTom: I think Morrowind has no spiders. Only those ant-like things and mechanical scorpions in Tribunal.
And dwemer mechanical spiders.
Mister-Gosh: Robin Hood! I know someone wanted it but can't remeber who it was !
I remember seeing someone ask for it too but cannot remember who it was?
MarkoH01: So Nox would be no game for me since I am not only insomniac but also arachnophobic.
ziolkowskim: Pixel-spiders scare You as well?
You wouldn't guess, but yes. Although it depends on how real the movements of the spieders are. I remember that I played a special Tomb Raider 2 part without seeing anything. I turned off the monitor and started shooting until I couldn't hear a sound anymore. True story.
Mister-Gosh: Robin Hood! I know someone wanted it but can't remeber who it was !
Tarnicus: I remember seeing someone ask for it too but cannot remember who it was?
Guess I'll pick it for safety, someone will ask for it eventually haha
Matruchus: Dreamfall still Keaning I see.
We experience the four riders of keaning on the fresh deal side:

1. FTL
2. Rayman Oranges
3. The last Federation
4. Dreamfall

*sigh*
ElTerprise: And dwemer mechanical spiders.
But those aren't really spider-like, with their 5 legs.
I hope Dreamfall is cheaper and without regional pricing when I'm through with the second part of the series, I just recently finished "The Longest Journey", the English version since I didn't know that it's a Norwegian game and the site from the makers sells all the translations while GoG only has one version.
HA HA HA! So that's how the damn critical hit works! After a week of trying I finally got one on this game. And it was because I was thinking "Well, if someone wants this, better get a gift key."

So all this time it was trying to teach me the lesson of not being selfish and instead to think of others. :)
Attachments:
What's everyone's #1 recommendation from this sale? Mine is Terraria. If you like anything sandbox/platformers, you have to get it. Nuff said.
ziolkowskim: Pixel-spiders scare You as well?
MarkoH01: You wouldn't guess, but yes. Although it depends on how real the movements of the spieders are. I remember that I played a special Tomb Raider 2 part without seeing anything. I turned off the monitor and started shooting until I couldn't hear a sound anymore. True story.
Same here with dogs, but they are dangerous indeed.
Canophobic greetings to my arachnophobic colleagues...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
I did! Yay!

Can't believe I got everything I wanted but does anyone have a quick link to the list of what's left on round 3?
IAmSinistar: HA HA HA! So that's how the damn critical hit works! After a week of trying I finally got one on this game. And it was because I was thinking "Well, if someone wants this, better get a gift key."

So all this time it was trying to teach me the lesson of not being selfish and instead to think of others. :)
LOL, congratulations.