It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Very nice work by the big blue eye!

Just noticed there is one more chance for me to get a Q.U.B.E gift key. But not on the other two. If anyone picked up an Entomorph gift key, LynetteC was looking for that. And MarkoH01 was looking for Return to the Mysterious Island, if someone got a gift key for that.

Please let me know if you have either gift key and I can arrange a trade with you to get them to those requesters. Thanks!
toxicTom: Can you point me to one of LynetteC's posts? I have a spare Entomorph.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6514
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the confirmation. I missed a few that I was trying to secure for other folks - Entomorph, Q.U.B.E, and Return to Mysterious Island. I hope some others managed to secure gift keys.
Don't worry about me. Tekkaman-James has covered for me and grabbed me a copy of Mysterious Island. Thanks for trying though.
Ungunbu: If anybody missed Pharaoh + Cleopatra I'd gladly exchange it for Darklands from the current weekend promo. PM me if interested, thanks.
I do not have the game you request so it's just for an information:
How do you give a game to someone else? I've try to hit the "gift this order" button, but they ask for an email...but if don't know to who i'm going to send the game?
real.geizterfahr: It's awesome, but very, very hard. You have a couple of ships and you can choose their weapon loadout, but... there's basically just one "good" loadout to beat the game. And there's a lot of micromanagement waiting for you too. You'll have to give every ship the exact order when to use which weapon to fire at which ship or even subsystem of the ship (there are weapons against shields, weapons against hulls and weapons against subsystems).

It's a great game if you're into tactics.
wizardofid: That is a bit much for me, I prefer, throw rock A kill B,C,D,E with one shot, I get a little lost when you have to use A to give D half damage, then shoot B so that B shoots back and you can use shields on C to deflect the lasers onto D destroy D.

Then take A and C away safely and kill B so you don't have collateral damage, and then the game throws in E and F that has to be killed in reverse.

Is that about right "scratches head"
same here, most of my games are quite easy to get into and get some nice result, i have very few or no games that requires 30 minutes to read all info, then 30 minutes to cycle through all options, before i can deploy something

i usually go for boom bang, i like jagged alliance, fallout baldurs etc etc any game that gets you to do some damage and get some action without having to spend 1 hour or more before things get going, i am not that patient.

That why i start buying those casual games a year or 3 ago, there weren't many good games i want to buy like c&c in the old days, so i started to buy casual games, in which you can get into within a few minutes.

Started limited, but it has gone out of control :D having more then 200 cd(1 game on each cd)
20 dvd or so (2 tot 5 games) and some dvd that has 1 big game.
Lateron i read about gamersgate in a topic here, and started to buy there over 80 casual titles so its out of control, have only checked if they worked , so far its collecting only and maybe later get to play them .
Post edited March 06, 2015 by gamesfreak64
MarkoH01: I would really apreciate it if someone could watch out for "Return to the Mysterious Island" for me until I am back - it is the last time in the sale I am waiting for.
Tarnicus: Check your inbox for Return to Mysterious Island :)
Very kind, good sir! The key is being send along to MarkoH01 now. And a big +1 to you!
Crol3993: I do not have the game you request so it's just for an information:
How do you give a game to someone else? I've try to hit the "gift this order" button, but they ask for an email...but if don't know to who i'm going to send the game?
Send it to yourself. :)
You'll then receive a code that you can give to whoever you like.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Lemon_Curry

Just noticed there is one more chance for me to get a Q.U.B.E gift key. But not on the other two. If anyone picked up an Entomorph gift key, LynetteC was looking for that. And MarkoH01 was looking for Return to the Mysterious Island, if someone got a gift key for that.

Please let me know if you have either gift key and I can arrange a trade with you to get them to those requesters. Thanks!
toxicTom: Can you point me to one of LynetteC's posts? I have a spare Entomorph.
Here is LynetteC I can send MarkoH01 Return to Mysterious Island as well, even though I just plopped it in IamSinistar's inbox. My tired state has me thinking unclearly :)
the_voivod: If you've never played Diablo or a game like it then this is a fantastic start! It's very action-oriented (with a sprinkling of RPG elements) and just plain fun. If you don't like Nox you don't like the genre. For the price in the sale I think it's well worth it just to find out if it's your 'thing'.
Truthfully, it got old after a little while. To me, it was like a cross between Gauntlet and Diablo, but with worse controls. And the introduction is unforgivably stupid. Also, I unwittingly wound up in "Quest" mode, not realizing that in fact, that mode has no quests, no leveling, and no storyline. (The latter may have been a blessing, if the intro is anything to go by.)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by goplanet
Klumpen0815: Which class?
I remember starting with the conjurer in the first run.
Micro-BIOS: Conjurer is my favorite. I love to walk around with tons of giant spiders following me.
I always had my trusty bear with me later on and shot most critters with my crossbow before he could reach them. :)
Yes, excellent character for minion commanding and ranged combat combination, Titan Quest sucked at this combination, the Titan took me an hour to beat and finishing the addon with this was more or less impossible.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
karac: Got a crit hit on Nexus. Anyone interested since I already have it? Awsome game btw:)
LiefLayer: I'm interested
Torpedo Loss!
trentonlf: Thanks Hyper for picking up QUBE for me!

I picked up mysterious island, will send it to you shortly.
Thanks. It's covered.
MarkoH01: Don't worry about me. Tekkaman-James has covered for me and grabbed me a copy of Mysterious Island. Thanks for trying though.
Ach! Well, ignore my PM then. :)

And thanks again to Tarnicus for making the offer!
I'll brb, making a tea with ginger :)
Klumpen0815: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6514
Awesome, thank you Tom!