It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Wow, the number of available copies for Bad Moj Redux just changed the colour. How exciting!!!
I wish the background wouldn't circle through colours, it's silly eye-candy that makes the site a resources-hog.
CarrionCrow: [snip]
Thanks for that! That's a really impressive list. Fortunately, my body (and wallet) is ready!
Good morning, everyone! (or whatever time it may be in your part of the world.)

"EEEK!!" O_o <--me when I saw that Insomnia is back

hehehe

Gotta run for a bit, but *puts on shades* "I'll be back."
CarrionCrow: Okay, games mentioned in the article talking about Double Insomnia -

Arcanum
Jade Empire
Unreal Gold
Legend of Grimrock 2
Wasteland 2
Star Wars: X-Wing
Vanishing of Ethan Carter

And the total is listed at 150+ games. Figuring 75 to 79 older and 75 to 79 newer.
Link? I missed that somehow. ;)
The_Blog: Is it going to be like these european football or horse race commentators?
I can do it cricket style if you prefer.

(whispering) "And Keane steps up to the sale. There's the bowl. No movement from Keane, no strike on the wicket. Very well not played."

:)
genkicolleen: Good morning, everyone! (or whatever time it may be in your part of the world.)

"EEEK!!" O_o <--me when I saw that Insomnia is back

hehehe

Gotta run for a bit, but *puts on shades* "I'll be back."
Good morning. =)

Yeah, I kinda did the same thing. Probably seemed a little weird to anyone noticing considering how I look, but it happened nonetheless. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: Okay, games mentioned in the article talking about Double Insomnia -

Arcanum
Jade Empire
Unreal Gold
Legend of Grimrock 2
Wasteland 2
Star Wars: X-Wing
Vanishing of Ethan Carter

And the total is listed at 150+ games. Figuring 75 to 79 older and 75 to 79 newer.
EndreWhiteMane: Link? I missed that somehow. ;)
Here you go. =)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Link? I missed that somehow. ;)
CarrionCrow: Here you go. =)
Thanks.
CarrionCrow: [snip]
Tekkaman-James: Thanks for that! That's a really impressive list. Fortunately, my body (and wallet) is ready!
Not a problem, and yes it is. I WILL have Wasteland 2 and Grimrock 2 by the end of this thing.
Just 10 copies of Bad Mojo left. Prepare to welcome a new game on the front page!
I wonder how many new users will come to the site because of this Insomnia. The first Insomnia is what brought me here. :)
The_Blog: Is it going to be like these european football or horse race commentators?
IAmSinistar: I can do it cricket style if you prefer.

(whispering) "And Keane steps up to the sale. There's the bowl. No movement from Keane, no strike on the wicket. Very well not played."

:)
That's great :D
CarrionCrow: Not a problem, and yes it is. I WILL have Wasteland 2 and Grimrock 2 by the end of this thing.
LoG2 is a must have, even though it beats me mercilessly. Probably will be time for me to get W2 myself.

Meanwhile, 2 cockroaches left...

ROUND 2 - SHOP!
high rated
**** PIDGEOT 64 BASIC V2 ****

256M RAM SYSTEM 76864 BASIC KBYTES FREE

READY.
LOAD"INSOMNIABOT",8,1

SEARCHING FOR INSOMNIABOT
READY
RUN

As with the previous sales, I'm capturing all the currency combinations I know of, so each entry will appear many times. The locale identifier is used as a prefix.

The timestamps are recorded in UTC+1. The standard links use a chronological list (oldest offers at the top); the reverse links have the newest entries at the top.

You can filter by locale to only see entries for a given currency:

Australia, AUD (reverse)
Australia, USD (reverse)
Brazil, USD (reverse)
Denmark/Europe, EUR (reverse)
Denmark/Europe, USD (reverse)
United Kingdom, GBP (reverse)
United Kingdom, USD (reverse)
Mexico, USD (reverse)
Poland/East Europe, EUR (reverse)
Poland/East Europe, USD (reverse)
Russia, RUB (reverse)
Russia, USD (reverse)
USA, USD (reverse)

If you want to track how many copies are left, these links get updated everytime the list is refreshed (currently every few seconds):

Detailed list (reverse)

This list does not include any pricing info; check the main lists for that.

EDIT: Glitches sorted out - detailed data starts a little later than the other data, though.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Pidgeot
Great Battles Collector's Edition up, 100 copies.
Wow, first freebie! The Great Battles, thank you, GOG! :-D