It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissFable: Morning everybody. Looks like I woke up just in time!
Wow, I guess my message woke you? ;-)
IAmSinistar: Good morning folks! I see we're finally into the third cycle on Fresh games.

The Games Remaining post has been brought up to date, which didn't take much since barely a half-dozen games went by last night. It still remains to be seen whether this is truly the last cycle or not, but this being Friday means there's a good chance it is. So grab it if you want it, or even if you just think you might!
Good morning Master Tracker!
zeneve, it's official we are renaming you Mother Teresa of gog :p I can't believe if you didn't gift me nox , I still would have been waiting for it....O.0
MissFable: Morning everybody. Looks like I woke up just in time!
zenwan: Wow, I guess my message woke you? ;-)
Lol, apparently yes ;)
While I'd really like to get Dreamfall Chapters, but $14 for 1/5 of a game is too rich for my blood. Both The Longest Journey, and Dreamfall: The Longest Journey were fun games, but after much deliberation, I'll wait until the game is actually done. Odds are good, somewhere down the road, I'll be able to get the completed game for $14 or less.
Nexus any good?
Looks pretty intriguing.
IAmSinistar: Good morning folks! I see we're finally into the third cycle on Fresh games.

The Games Remaining post has been brought up to date, which didn't take much since barely a half-dozen games went by last night. It still remains to be seen whether this is truly the last cycle or not, but this being Friday means there's a good chance it is. So grab it if you want it, or even if you just think you might!
Good morning.

The Last Federation (I got a crit!) went for hours and so does Dreamfall, tension has gone a bit from this sale, but I think that's a good thing.
Aemenyn: Nexus any good?
Looks pretty intriguing.
It's not nox :P
Looks pretty intriguing.
It's difficult, so most just play it briefly and quit. But there's a whole lot of meat there. Just have some gaming time open for it. It's no casual game.
wizardofid: zeneve, it's official we are renaming you Mother Teresa of gog :p I can't believe if you didn't gift me nox , I still would have been waiting for it....O.0
what is this nox thing all about?

Klumpen0815: Good morning.

The Last Federation (I got a crit!) went for hours and so does Dreamfall, tension has gone a bit from this sale, but I think that's a good thing.
It tends to fizzle out toward the end. The first 2 cycles are the most fun. You get to learn what the games are, they pass by quickly, and you're mapping out how to spend your dollars.
wizardofid: zeneve, it's official we are renaming you Mother Teresa of gog :p I can't believe if you didn't gift me nox , I still would have been waiting for it....O.0
Crol3993: what is this nox thing all about?
Its a game called Nox. A very good Diablo clone. The game was very hyped two days ago in this thread which followed in everybody from this thread buying the game effectively selling all the keys (250 of them) out in 3 minutes :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
IAmSinistar: It still remains to be seen whether this is truly the last cycle or not
Somebody posted last night that GOG tweeted last chance for X-Wing, so it's a fairly safe assumption this is the final period
Looks pretty intriguing.
Tallima: It's difficult, so most just play it briefly and quit. But there's a whole lot of meat there. Just have some gaming time open for it. It's no casual game.
I imagine that you need thick glasses and a well grown Unix beard for this.
It's looks wonderful though.
OWM just finished downloading assassins creed, and downloaded the Spanish version.....meh gonna download shadowrun
Post edited March 06, 2015 by wizardofid