It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Can someone give me the thread for alarm when a game comes on sale? Someone asked for the thread at the stream. Thanks in advance :)
Grargar: Here.
Thanks for the link, it may be very useful !
But is there a link to know how to use this ?
sherringon456: This looks really exciting, this is my first insomnia. I am in UK time zone where it is late (23:07) and I hope M&B with fire and sword, Jade Empire or NWN doesn't come on sale when I am asleep.
Nwn is often 80% off during regular sales (Winter/Summer), albeit with the other older D&D games in combo...
The_Blog: 1 hour later for me. Germany here. ^^
Then ahve fun with your first Insmonia Sale it is quite an event.
1:10 am here and I have to go to work at 8... So I should sleep.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by blotunga
Grargar: Here.
Splatsch: Thanks for the link, it may be very useful !
Try to google how to run a python script. A file with the ending .py. AFAIK you need python installed and then start it like you would start a java programm through the command line. It isn't that complicated although it may sound like it ^^
blotunga: 1:10 am here and I have to go to work at 8... So I should sleep.
Yes, you should.

rofl...
CarrionCrow: For me, I have to manually refresh the forum threads in order to see up-to-date posts from people.

Like you, the GOG front page updates the sale items as they switch automatically.
HypersomniacLive: So why do I still see Corsairs Gold and Anomaly 2? ;-P
Because they're both going slowly? =)

I did my part, I bought Corsairs. There's no godsdamned way I'm buying another copy of Anomaly 2, so that one's gonna have to run out the clock on its own.
Klumpen0815: Yes and Arx Fatalis is even more rare.
I was dead lucky with Arx Fatalis, bought it in one of the early sales without knowing much about it.

I think a lot of us probably purchased Gothic 2 & 3 in the last chance sale, still waiting for a deal on Gothic to make the series complete.
Back for a little bit, probably will leave again shortly. Updated the list, thanks to Grargar and the rest who are tracking the deals.

Missed one wishlist item, but it's low priority and will likely be around again. And the discount was just so-so.

Anyway, rave on Insomnia peoples! :)

ALH: snip
This isn't a trade or gifting thread. Post such things in the proper place.
Tannath: Yes, you should.

rofl...
Just one more batch... F* Civilization, and "one more turn", it made me patient :)
They're neck and neck to the end! It's pirates versus space troops!

Go go corsairs, you can win this!
Splatsch: Thanks for the link, it may be very useful !
The_Blog: Try to google how to run a python script. A file with the ending .py. AFAIK you need python installed and then start it like you would start a java programm through the command line. It isn't that complicated although it may sound like it ^^
Yes, my question was stupid XD Thanks ! I'm looking for it ! (well, programming world... isn't something I really know even if I have very few basics, but I'll try to figure out ;))
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Splatsch
Tannath: Yes, you should.

rofl...
blotunga: Just one more batch... F* Civilization, and "one more turn", it made me patient :)
I luckily have semester break but I actually have to learn for the next exam (I write my university exams in the breaks which kinda sucks). But yes you should grab some sleep. Tell us what you need and maybe we can grab it for you :)
blotunga: Just one more batch... F* Civilization, and "one more turn", it made me patient :)
Same here. HoMM probably made it a lot worse. :)
Elinnea: They're neck and neck to the end! It's pirates versus space troops!

Go go corsairs, you can win this!
Yeah, go Corsairs! I wasted so many hours of my life trying to get you to run on a virtual Win98.... don't let me down!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Avernian
We would say: Het is een nek aan nek race. Would that equate to: It's a neck on neck race in English? When both are going equally as fast?
Anomaly might take it