It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: the older ones definitely were available cheaper at some
If you are firm on the dollar prices fair enough, but the discounts changing between sales is nothing new.

I keep a text file with my lists of games I'm interested in and note the best ever price + sale the price was during. It's very normal to see something with a huge discount and the deal not be repeated for a long time.
mm3n: Damn, I am kind of eager to grab Pharaoh + Cleopatra before it ends, but I know I've overspent already..... The game has been that much on sale before, can you guys talk me out of getting it now and wait for a future sale?
Here you have it. Check your PM. :)
Good morning folks! I see we're finally into the third cycle on Fresh games.

The Games Remaining post has been brought up to date, which didn't take much since barely a half-dozen games went by last night. It still remains to be seen whether this is truly the last cycle or not, but this being Friday means there's a good chance it is. So grab it if you want it, or even if you just think you might!
Matruchus: It seems Dreamfall will go on for another 2 hours at least.
011284mm: So long as The Vanishing of EC sells like this I guess I will be grabbing that this time around.
I think that one will go faster cause the price is lower.
LiefLayer: you're right but I read a review of mcarson24... he have a 750M with 2 GB....
I know that the game may have been updated.
Mcarson24's review is from the 23rd of October. As you can see here they've released three patches since then increasing the overall performance of the game.
Daliz: The Longest Journey is probably the best adventure game I've played. Dreamfall is good too. I backed Chapters in Kickstarter but I'm trying to hold off playing it until all chapters have come out.. It's going to be a while anyway :)
Tarnicus: Any idea on the time frame for it to be completed? (approximation?) I generally like to play a series all in a row if I can.
About a year I'd say, maybe a bit less. Second chapter is released soon, March 10th I think. There's five of them coming in total.

Edit. That's just my estimation, no official dates announced for chapters 3-5.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Daliz
skeletonbow:
blotunga: I think it all depends on luck. On the first two days I had zero critical hits and then yesterday I scored Wacky Wheels and Seven Cities of Gold
That only works for people that believe in the existence of luck, for which I am not included. ;) It's all science and math for me. ;)

If you take 25 people at random and put them in a room together, there is a higher than 50% chance that two people will share the same birthday - a single day out of the year. (This is known as the Birthday Paradox) To the mind this seems highly improbable, much like a previous example I gave of having a lottery ticket with consecutive numbers on it. But the math is rock solid on this despite what our individual emotions and beliefs might be. It's all random chance.
LiefLayer: you're right but I read a review of mcarson24... he have a 750M with 2 GB....
I know that the game may have been updated.
Lemon_Curry: Mcarson24's review is from the 23rd of October. As you can see here they've released three patches since then increasing the overall performance of the game.
thank you!
IAmSinistar: Good morning folks! I see we're finally into the third cycle on Fresh games.

The Games Remaining post has been brought up to date, which didn't take much since barely a half-dozen games went by last night. It still remains to be seen whether this is truly the last cycle or not, but this being Friday means there's a good chance it is. So grab it if you want it, or even if you just think you might!
Good morning ! :D
Hope you rested well !

Thanks for the list :)
mm3n: Damn, I am kind of eager to grab Pharaoh + Cleopatra before it ends, but I know I've overspent already..... The game has been that much on sale before, can you guys talk me out of getting it now and wait for a future sale?
zeneve: Here you have it. Check your PM. :)
Damn, lol. Thank you very, very much! It has amazing reviews and a lot of guys seem to recommend it. Thank you for being so kind!
Callling MissFable.....

Nexus is up - 400 copies so I hope you get it. I'll wait awhile, and if you're not around when it gets down below 100, I'll buy it for you.
Morning everybody. Looks like I woke up just in time!
IAmSinistar: Good morning folks! I see we're finally into the third cycle on Fresh games.

Thank you very much for your help!
zeneve: Here you have it. Check your PM. :)
mm3n: Damn, lol. Thank you very, very much! It has amazing reviews and a lot of guys seem to recommend it. Thank you for being so kind!
You're welcome. Enjoy it!
The weekend starts off great :). I, the one who never wins anything, and whenever GOG offers "surprise games" as in the "Luck of the Irish" promo gets the crappy stuff offered I'm not interested in, was given The Raven as a freebie when it came around a couple of hours ago :). I had this game in my wishlist, I love point & clicks, I guess I was really lucky today.

Thank you GOG.