It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IanM: [...] this my list of ones that I will still chase for possible freebie:

[...]
I think all the Seasoned ones you've listed were already up in round #3.
LiefLayer: before the offert end please....
someone can tell me if a nvidia 650M with 1GB is enought for Dreamfall?
I'm entirely sure how accurate it is but have you tried this website:

www.systemrequirementslab.com
ziolkowskim: So, anyone got a spare sam&max?
Also, shame that previous dreamfalls and longest journeys are not on sale... I would buy instantly!
Damn, I knew you wanted Monkey Island but not Sam&Max... :-(
Well, there's always the money-back guarantee! I've seen that argument used upthread to convince someone to buy first and possibly complain to support later. Just give in to the insomnia :)
*snip*
Mister-Gosh: Man, you have time, really, hahaha
LOL But it is already the third time and I'm risking
ziolkowskim: So, anyone got a spare sam&max?
Also, shame that previous dreamfalls and longest journeys are not on sale... I would buy instantly!
Mister-Gosh: Damn, I knew you wanted Monkey Island but not Sam&Max... :-(
I've decided it while sleeping. Noone knew, even I :)
opticq:
So Opticq, I'll be on the watch for an extra door kickers, then. Still I may have to go away at some point, but not very long.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
It certainly looks like it:
Recommended system requirements - Windows: Windows 7, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, DirectX: Version 11, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card.
iangold: Well, there's always the money-back guarantee! I've seen that argument used upthread to convince someone to buy first and possibly complain to support later. Just give in to the insomnia :)
maybe you're right ... but it is not an automatic thing so if I know sooner it's better.
Lemon_Curry: It certainly looks like it:

Recommended system requirements - Windows: Windows 7, Processor: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI or Nvidia card with 1GB VRAM, DirectX: Version 11, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card.
Lemon_Curry:
you're right but I read a review of mcarson24... he have a 750M with 2 GB....
I know that the game may have been updated.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by LiefLayer
Tarnicus: If I hadn't surpassed my budget, which was going to far less than I have already spent, that is one title I would grab lol. I've still yet to complete the first one or even look at the second but the first game showed me enough to know that it is something that I would love. By the time I get round to it, it should be in the bargain bin :)
Daliz: The Longest Journey is probably the best adventure game I've played. Dreamfall is good too. I backed Chapters in Kickstarter but I'm trying to hold off playing it until all chapters have come out.. It's going to be a while anyway :)
Any idea on the time frame for it to be completed? (approximation?) I generally like to play a series all in a row if I can.
HypersomniacLive: think all the Seasoned ones you've listed were already up in round #3.
That's OK, I was just trying to give the examples of the games that I think are looking expensive compared to others in previous sales. I think it's fair to say the GOG catalogue was getting a bit stale across 2013-2014, but recently the new additions have been great and those are probably the ones foremost in our consideration.
Damn, I am kind of eager to grab Pharaoh + Cleopatra before it ends, but I know I've overspent already..... The game has been that much on sale before, can you guys talk me out of getting it now and wait for a future sale?
It seems Dreamfall will go on for another 2 hours at least.
Matruchus: It seems Dreamfall will go on for another 2 hours at least.
So long as The Vanishing of EC sells like this I guess I will be grabbing that this time around.
mm3n: Damn, I am kind of eager to grab Pharaoh + Cleopatra before it ends, but I know I've overspent already..... The game has been that much on sale before, can you guys talk me out of getting it now and wait for a future sale?
grab it, it's totally worth it if you like city builders and ancient Egypt.