It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

qwerty_84: how freebies work? just clicking on buy now buttons it appear free or on a later payment phase?
Just clicking on 'Buy'. The payment screen will then tell you it's free.
IwubCheeze: I remember when I first joined GoG just because I just wanted to play Icewind Dale 2 again but said to myself I won't get too carried away buying games, jsut a few and that will be okay. Then I saw my first weekend promo on GoG, then another........ then another.......then a gem promo..........then an awesome bundle deal.......then a game I always wanted to play came on sale (Hostile Waters) .........then another gem promo........then another weekend promo........then another........then another promo where if I bought something, I would get The Wticher 1 for free........then the Unreal games came on sale, then Master of Orion in a gem promo............*sigh*................. I think you get the idea what happened.

Yeah, I said won't get too carried away buying games but my gog shelf has 133 games so far. I royally screwed that plan up, didn't I?

Because I don't want to accept responsibility for my actions, I'm just going to blame everything on GoG and justify it in my mind. It's all gog's fault for making me buy games!!!! It's all their fault I couldn't stick to my original plan. It's all their fault I still bought games this promo and the next time I click the "buy now" button, that will be GoG's fault too.

I DEMAND COMPENSATION NAO!!!!!!!
Tarnicus: I think I've been just a little more spendthift than that...1204 games on Steam (and 414 DLC), 284 on GOG, 311 of Desura and hundreds scattered across various other sites. The irony is that I rarely play them. Pure hoarding for "that day", The Day That Never Comes :)
Errrrrrrrr!!!! So..............uhhhhhh....................errrrrmmmmmmm..............how do I put this? Ummmmm, when exactly is a good time to stop buying games and start playing them? I can see this happening in your future :)

Grim Reaper: COOOMMMMEE!!!!!!
Tarnicus: But I'm not ready yet
Grim Reaper: COOOOMMMEEE!!!!!
Tarnicus: But I still have another 1000 games on my back log to finish
Grim Reaper: *facepalm* Oh jeezus, not another one of these guys!!!
Tarnicus: So, 5 more years? And may I say you look rather spiffy in a black robe
Grim Reaper: *sigh*...........................
opticq: Besides Doorkickers, no. Just trying to get crits :P I like giving out games it's fun!
Splatsch: Was worried because of your GOGBears ;)
opticq: Oh no please go ahead :)
Splatsch: Sure ? Really ?
Anyway I'll cover for the one who doesn't take it.
opticq: You mean the sidebar? It's not a bad addition in my opinion
http://www.gog.com/news/release_sokobond
Matruchus: And the bottom adds bar.
That's not too bad I mean maybe they should have picked either or instead of both.

Sure ? Really ?
Mister-Gosh: Anyway I'll cover for the one who doesn't take it.
Ok, that's really kind :)
qwerty_84: how freebies work? just clicking on buy now buttons it appear free or on a later payment phase?
Aemenyn: Just clicking on 'Buy'. The payment screen will then tell you it's free.
thanks Aenenyn
Splatsch: Ok, that's really kind :)
so keep me posted before you leave, lol!
before the offert end please....
someone can tell me if a nvidia 650M with 1GB is enought for Dreamfall?
opticq: Besides Doorkickers, no. Just trying to get crits :P I like giving out games it's fun!
opticq: Oh no please go ahead :)
Splatsch: Sure ? Really ?
Yup it's all yours

Well guys I'm off to bed, hope you guys have fun!
Night!

Sure ? Really ?
opticq: Yup it's all yours

Well guys I'm off to bed, hope you guys have fun!
Night!
Thanks a lot :) Good night !
LiefLayer: before the offert end please....
*snip*
Man, you have time, really, hahaha
So, anyone got a spare sam&max?
Also, shame that previous dreamfalls and longest journeys are not on sale... I would buy instantly!
Klumpen0815: Why has GoG become more expensive?
The games in the weekend promo were available for half the price here in past promos and even some prices in the insomnia sale are high compared to the past ones (only talking about the $ price here, no conversion).
I've gotten Inquisitor, Nox and some others here for example for less than they did cost in the insomnia sale, if I'm not completely mistaken.
harrykr: I 'm fairly certain it has to do with the current €/$ conversion. Some 6 months ago, the rate was @ 1.3-1.4 $ per €. Now that it has dropped to 1.1, the prices have risen for the EU side.

e.g. A game that is priced @ 1.19$ like Bad Mojo Redux, is priced @ 1.09€ due to the new rate. Some months ago, that would be in the 0.89-0.99€ range.
IanM: Has it for sure? I had a similar thought earlier, but then realised:

a) this isn't the Summer/Winter sale, it's one of the secondary sales so not all of the discounts are as deep as those major sales.
b) the € & £ vs $ isn't so good now, so everything appears more expensive in our currencies.
c) a lot of the games I'm interested in are really too new to GOG for deep discounts, this my list of ones that I will still chase for possible freebie:
As I wrote, I'm only talking about the dollar prices, my GoG account is set to USD and I don't care for the € prices listed here since they are always awkwardly rounded and I like the "one world, one currency"-thought.

Yes, some of them are quite new, but the older ones definitely were available cheaper at some point, well the spring sale will probably be a bit cheaper at some point, but even the weekend deals were better in the past, were they not?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
I'll take it, so, you will be covering opticq ;)
Matruchus: And the bottom adds bar.
opticq: That's not too bad I mean maybe they should have picked either or instead of both.
One is ok. Two just seams too much to me.