It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: Okay, I will have to leave for some hours (4 or 5 I think).
Can someone cover me for Door Kickers ?
zeffyr: I've already got a spare copy :)
Whaaaat ?
Huuuum.... That sounds VERY interesting :)
zeffyr: I've already got a spare copy :)
Mister-Gosh: WoOt? wher have you been all that time? haha
I bought one more to be prepared for post-insomnia trades :-)
Klumpen0815: Why has GoG become more expensive?
The games in the weekend promo were available for half the price here in past promos and even some prices in the insomnia sale are high compared to the past ones (only talking about the $ price here, no conversion).
I've gotten Inquisitor, Nox and some others here for example for less than they did cost in the insomnia sale, if I'm not completely mistaken.
I 'm fairly certain it has to do with the current €/$ conversion. Some 6 months ago, the rate was @ 1.3-1.4 $ per €. Now that it has dropped to 1.1, the prices have risen for the EU side.

e.g. A game that is priced @ 1.19$ like Bad Mojo Redux, is priced @ 1.09€ due to the new rate. Some months ago, that would be in the 0.89-0.99€ range.
Splatsch: Okay, I will have to leave for some hours (4 or 5 I think).
Can someone cover me for Door Kickers ?
Yeah I need to leave as well, so me too porfavor
Tarnicus: I've got hundreds of dried 4-leaf clovers that I find very easily but not the same luck with critically hitting lol. I managed to snag my 2nd one earlier, and both I have gotten are games that I already had.
zenwan: I've bought a lot of games, and clicked even on ones I didn't want, or owned already, but the crit fairy has obstinately refused to visit me. :-(
same here. No freebies
how freebies work? just clicking on buy now buttons it appear free or on a later payment phase?
Mister-Gosh: WoOt? wher have you been all that time? haha
zeffyr: I bought one more to be prepared for post-insomnia trades :-)
Bust I think about opticq who is too looking for it for himself. I hope he won't mind if I ask it :/
Edit : especially because he is leaving too : propose him in priority ;)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
hmm, did I miss Door Kickers? :/

EDIT: anyway, that was the last game I wanted, and I bought many others, so it can probably wait till the next sale :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Kunovski
Kunovski: hmm, did I miss Door Kickers? :/
Not the 3rd round.
opticq: Hello GOGbear, my old enemy, we meet again
Splatsch: is there a game you want actually on sale ?
Besides Doorkickers, no. Just trying to get crits :P I like giving out games it's fun!
Kunovski: hmm, did I miss Door Kickers? :/
Still a round for Doorkickers.
Actually, if GoG continues to put 600 copies of a 14 euros game, I guess door kickers is several days ahead even.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Klumpen0815: Why has GoG become more expensive?
Has it for sure? I had a similar thought earlier, but then realised:

a) this isn't the Summer/Winter sale, it's one of the secondary sales so not all of the discounts are as deep as those major sales.
b) the € & £ vs $ isn't so good now, so everything appears more expensive in our currencies.
c) a lot of the games I'm interested in are really too new to GOG for deep discounts, this my list of ones that I will still chase for possible freebie:

-----SEASONED-----
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Sam and Max Hit the Road

-----FRESH-----
Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition
Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition
Banished
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass
Dead State
Door Kickers

They're all relatively expensive or not heavily discounted, so I won't be buying any of these this round, but will hope to revisit them Summer/Winter.

This sale, I feel like the games I have bought were pretty good deals, maybe Dragonfall was the least discounted but it is amongst those that are relatively new so I wouldn't expect it to be 75%-80% any time soon.
zeffyr: I bought one more to be prepared for post-insomnia trades :-)
Splatsch: Bust I think about opticq who is too looking for it for himself. I hope he won't mind if I ask it :/
Oh no please go ahead :)
Splatsch: is there a game you want actually on sale ?
opticq: Besides Doorkickers, no. Just trying to get crits :P I like giving out games it's fun!
Was worried because of your GOGBears ;)
Splatsch: Bust I think about opticq who is too looking for it for himself. I hope he won't mind if I ask it :/
opticq: Oh no please go ahead :)
Sure ? Really ?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
Daliz: 600pcs of Dreamfall Chapters might take a while.
Tarnicus: If I hadn't surpassed my budget, which was going to far less than I have already spent, that is one title I would grab lol. I've still yet to complete the first one or even look at the second but the first game showed me enough to know that it is something that I would love. By the time I get round to it, it should be in the bargain bin :)
I had a dream that you happened to fall upon a code in your inbox :)