It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: I think I've had 2 or 3 "leaving" posts over the years here :P No need for that, just more breaks and more focus on things that I wish to complete. Thanks to this community I have had my desire to be creative rekindled, after I thought that I was done with writing. Once I get these few smaller creative works published and get some feedback, it will be time to complete the one I have been writing since 2004 :)
I'm repeating, but I'm so glad you write again ! (and are going to do things that you know will help you) And I'm really looking for what you'll write/are actually writing !
Creative things are essential (at least for me, but I think for everyone too), it's a real need in life. I love especially writing :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
I would like to know one thing. According to you a nvidia 650M with 1GB is enough to play well Dreamfall?
Because I read a review of mcarson24 speaking a nvidia 750M and crash of the game.
Tarnicus: Oh I can relate to that and love sleeping in a storm, outdoors and all! I cannot sleep without a breeze if indoors. One of my most peaceful sleeps was when I was submerged in 30cm (1 foot) of water in my sleeping bag, and I was still dry lol. My preference is by a fire, something that I lack in this house. It is the first house I have lived in the mountains without fire, and will be the last. It is part of my routine when the weather is cold, and it is constantly cold here. Summer just ended and I barely noticed it due to so much rain and cold snaps.
xep624: Where do you live? Somewhere in Blue Mountains or in Tasmania or around Mount Bogong maybe.... I'm going to the tallest mountain in Victoria in 6 weeks btw, lovely place.
Blackheath in the Blue Mountains :) I've spent a bit of time in Victoria - my 3 month period there was on the Mornington Peninsula - talk about an area with 4 seasons in 1 day!
Tarnicus: Yeah there were times when whole pages appeared in minutes!
HypersomniacLive: That's because GOG enjoys throwing us back a number of pages every time we post. ;-P
Hah no not just those times but that does appear to happen when the forums are flooded with posts :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Tarnicus
Back again....what, they only put up 100 copies of The Raven? That doesn't bode well for my chances of catching it in the third round either... :/
Why has GoG become more expensive?
The games in the weekend promo were available for half the price here in past promos and even some prices in the insomnia sale are high compared to the past ones (only talking about the $ price here, no conversion).
I've gotten Inquisitor, Nox and some others here for example for less than they did cost in the insomnia sale, if I'm not completely mistaken.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Why has GoG become more expensive?
The games in the weekend promo were available for half the price here in past promos and even some prices in the insomnia sale are high compared to the past ones (only talking about the $ price here, no conversion).
I've gotten Inquisitor, Nox and some others here for example for less than they did cost in the insomnia sale, if I'm not completely mistaken.
Isn't that for the developer/publisher to decide? The discount i mean.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
Okay, I will have to leave for some hours (4 or 5 I think).
Can someone cover me for Door Kickers ?
Grargar: Finally found some time off and updated the list. Hopefully, I didn't omit anything.
Appreciate the update. Good to see the few games I'm interested in didn't pop up while I was asleep.
Splatsch: Okay, I will have to leave for some hours (4 or 5 I think).
will do, if I'm around.
zeneve: Thank you very much!
Splatsch: You're welcome :) Have fun with it ! :D

Hope you'll be able to get A Bird Story ;)
Now, I'm back from lunch and it was not yet here. Good.
Lv55taeyeong: Really, really, really want Dreamfall. Really don't want to pay that much right now. Why couldn't LoG2 come first so I could be finished with this promo and not have this dilemma?
CarrionCrow: Part of the game is getting a lot of goodies dangled under your nose before you even get to the one you want most.

Anyone from GOG keeping track of the thread knows that Grimrock 2 is really frigging popular.
It makes sense to keep people lingering just a little bit longer. The longer someone watches, the more chance there is of them buying.
If anyone from GOG is watching.... Please give me a crit for the next game I try to buy! Bought many games already, but not a single freebie! Have mercy on me!
I've already got a spare copy :)
zeffyr: I've already got a spare copy :)
WoOt? wher have you been all that time? haha
Tarnicus: Since then I was introduced to GOG and Steam and didn't really start gettng carried away until I met my girlfriend of just over 2 years. I blame her entirely for encouraging me to diversify my gaming tastes lol. . . . She is the one who plays most of them, I just seem to hoard them :D
Sounds like a lovely lady. Mine mostly views games as a waste of time - then goes and watches soaps
Hecke: Well, in this case I'm obviously out of four-leaf clovers...
Tarnicus: I've got hundreds of dried 4-leaf clovers that I find very easily but not the same luck with critically hitting lol. I managed to snag my 2nd one earlier, and both I have gotten are games that I already had.
I've bought a lot of games, and clicked even on ones I didn't want, or owned already, but the crit fairy has obstinately refused to visit me. :-(