It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: + the price might be a bit too high
zenwan: This is going to be another long haul. Way too many Dreamfalls; good as it is, it's just too high a price, especially after a marathon sale.
And way too many Cleos - we need the Romans to move in and wreak havoc there.

Too many of almost everyone that they've posted today, it's slowed things down to a trickle, just like yesterday. :-(
And that my friend is why the last Insomnia Sales all took about than a week ^^
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
Tarnicus: And then there's PMs too, other threads (which I have been neglecting as this one is too much fun) and instant chat, which I have finally turned off, and 4 cats hassling me out, and a girlfriend who made me a lovely cup of tea and I just returned the favour :)
Klumpen0815: You forgot a window with some SNES emulator, a round or Archon in DosBox and a movie at the same time.
Those big wide screen monitors with high resolutions have to be good for some multitasking, right?

I can't multitask... at all.
Archon is a great game! I haven't played it since I was very young :)
Daliz: 600pcs of Dreamfall Chapters might take a while.
Tarnicus: If I hadn't surpassed my budget, which was going to far less than I have already spent, that is one title I would grab lol. I've still yet to complete the first one or even look at the second but the first game showed me enough to know that it is something that I would love. By the time I get round to it, it should be in the bargain bin :)
The Longest Journey is probably the best adventure game I've played. Dreamfall is good too. I backed Chapters in Kickstarter but I'm trying to hold off playing it until all chapters have come out.. It's going to be a while anyway :)
gamesfreak64: adverts on the newspost on frontpage you say?
i havent noticed those i will have to take a look then .
opticq: You mean the sidebar? It's not a bad addition in my opinion
http://www.gog.com/news/release_sokobond
o that? thats not that bad... i was looking for real ads the once you see by the 1000s on yahoo mail :D
The_Blog: Exactly. It is completly random.
Hecke: Well, in this case I'm obviously out of four-leaf clovers...
I've got hundreds of dried 4-leaf clovers that I find very easily but not the same luck with critically hitting lol. I managed to snag my 2nd one earlier, and both I have gotten are games that I already had.
Off to cook lunch now

Shadowrun Dragonfall won't be up for a bit ... I hope
Dreamfall freakin' finally.

Though now I pray this wasn't a bad idea, buying an incomplete series. I hope they hurry up and finish this thing.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ReynardFox
high rated
gamesfreak64: a few is not that bad, i am on a forum for 9 years now, that always shows the 1st page of any form and subforum
its a dutch forum so maybe thats why :D
Not familiar with the Dutch - why would that make a difference?

Rakkora: And here I thought that I was doing something wrong that tossed me back a few pages in the chat! LOL
Nope, it's a feature. ;-P
I want to know one thing. According to you a nvidia 650M with 1GB is enough to play well in Dreamfall?
Because I read a review of mcarson24 speaking a nvidia 750M and crash the game.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by LiefLayer
Tarnicus: I'll get there :) I have decided that each time I feel this build up, I won't let it get to breaking point like I did this time. I wasn't listening to what my senses were telling me, and tried to block it out. So whilst I am still living in this house, I won't be here as much until I find the right place to move to. I have a plan to undertake regular trips to the bush until I start to settle more and feel more balanced. It is hard to find a place to live on a low income with pets where I live.
For me, you've understood one of the most important thing (and that only too few people understand) : you must listen what your body says. You even sometimes have to learn to hear and understand it (a lot of people have loose this approach, and/or don't wan't to accept what they see/hear) but it's the base for being able to really feel good. You must find (I speak in general, not only you of course ;)) what your body and your spirit truly need !
gamesfreak64: about carried away, i understand, when i saw gog had paysafe i promised i would get only the games i had on cd that did not work anymore.... but .......... it went out of hand :D , i keep collecting first then when there is a moment of silence, i will play the games, cause i dont want to miss a good sales :D

1204? thats alot wow, i have 220 now cognition (it was cheap i dont know what it is but now i can see what it is)
has 4 games so packages like these can make the number rise considerably.
The Steam collection is almost all from bundle sites and sales, combined with making a lot from selling Steam trading cards. That is the game I actually play the most - selling Steam cards to buy games on sale lol $264.74 from sales since I started selling them as an experiment last August when someone on these forums said "you can't get much from selling trading cards."
Tarnicus: If I hadn't surpassed my budget...
... it should be in the bargain bin :)
I really need to get back to sticking with my rule of 2-3 games per sale, it used to work for me but since the first Insomnia I ended breaking that rule regularly. That said I believe I have a lot more restraint than many folk here!
Klumpen0815: You forgot a window with some SNES emulator, a round or Archon in DosBox and a movie at the same time.
Those big wide screen monitors with high resolutions have to be good for some multitasking, right?

I can't multitask... at all.
Tarnicus: Archon is a great game! I haven't played it since I was very young :)
I'm playing the C64 version of Archon and Archon Ultra every year.
opticq: Oh my god, that's a lot! I think I have 160 games total, 100 or some GOG, 10 steam, 1 origin, the rest are physical. I've replace some physical copies with GOG and I don't buy on Steam or Origin.
I used to have a fine boxed collection of games, and gave them away when I sold and gave away everything I owned in 2010 and went homeless living in the bushland in another state for 3 months. Since then I was introduced to GOG and Steam and didn't really start gettng carried away until I met my girlfriend of just over 2 years. I blame her entirely for encouraging me to diversify my gaming tastes lol. We used to have all games just on my account, and then we started getting them for hers too, and hers is only around 300 or so games. She is the one who plays most of them, I just seem to hoard them :D
OMAGHAD! There's a weekend promo too! T_T Make it stop!