It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Anybody noticed the new adverts gog is pushing around when you click on news post on frontpage and get to that prepost page. Its full of adverts now and its getting cluttered and intrusive now.
gamesfreak64: adverts on the newspost on frontpage you say?
i havent noticed those i will have to take a look then .
After you go past the frontpage. Its only on the weekend promo they appeared for now.
Tarnicus: I miss having deep, restful and long sleeps. I hope to get some when I am back out in nature. Living in town (a tiny one at that) has been too much on my senses these past 18 months. I sleep so peacefully with the sounds of nature and struggle with the sounds of cars, trucks (highway nearby), trains, power tools, dogs barking, lawn mowers etc Give me birds to harken the sunrise and the demonic sounds of possums growling me on my way to sleep any day :)
Splatsch: I understand you soooo well.
I'm going to move soon in a new apartment, which is in the center of a small town, and am a little afraid of that (but it won't be worse than what I'm experiencing actually I think). Last time I had an apartment in town, it was in a medium size one, I was near one of the main street. That was... really difficult... always hearing cars even windows closed.
I hope my next apartment will be quiet enough *cross fingers*
I'm in need of sleep and of a quiet place since few years.
Hope everything will improve for you, and that you'll be able to rest well !
I'll get there :) I have decided that each time I feel this build up, I won't let it get to breaking point like I did this time. I wasn't listening to what my senses were telling me, and tried to block it out. So whilst I am still living in this house, I won't be here as much until I find the right place to move to. I have a plan to undertake regular trips to the bush until I start to settle more and feel more balanced. It is hard to find a place to live on a low income with pets where I live.
Tarnicus: And then there's PMs too, other threads (which I have been neglecting as this one is too much fun) and instant chat, which I have finally turned off, and 4 cats hassling me out, and a girlfriend who made me a lovely cup of tea and I just returned the favour :)
XD Too many things !
I have already hard time to follow pace of the thread ONLY ! (I'm not a fast writer, english doesn't help)
Klumpen0815: What GoG badly needs is Civilisation 1+2!
I corrected it ;)
Matruchus: After you go past the frontpage. Its only on the weekend promo they appeared for now.
Matruchus: Anybody noticed the new adverts gog is pushing around when you click on news post on frontpage and get to that prepost page. Its full of adverts now and its getting cluttered and intrusive now.
You mean the sidebar? It's not a bad addition in my opinion
http://www.gog.com/news/release_sokobond
Tarnicus: Oh I can relate to that and love sleeping in a storm, outdoors and all! I cannot sleep without a breeze if indoors. One of my most peaceful sleeps was when I was submerged in 30cm (1 foot) of water in my sleeping bag, and I was still dry lol. My preference is by a fire, something that I lack in this house. It is the first house I have lived in the mountains without fire, and will be the last. It is part of my routine when the weather is cold, and it is constantly cold here. Summer just ended and I barely noticed it due to so much rain and cold snaps.
Where do you live? Somewhere in Blue Mountains or in Tasmania or around Mount Bogong maybe.... I'm going to the tallest mountain in Victoria in 6 weeks btw, lovely place.
opticq: Hello GOGbear, my old enemy, we meet again
is there a game you want actually on sale ?
Daliz: 600pcs of Dreamfall Chapters might take a while.
If I hadn't surpassed my budget, which was going to far less than I have already spent, that is one title I would grab lol. I've still yet to complete the first one or even look at the second but the first game showed me enough to know that it is something that I would love. By the time I get round to it, it should be in the bargain bin :)
Finally found some time off and updated the list. Hopefully, I didn't omit anything.
high rated
Tarnicus: Yeah there were times when whole pages appeared in minutes!
That's because GOG enjoys throwing us back a number of pages every time we post. ;-P
Tarnicus: Once I complete a few tasks I will get back to them :) And I am still around the forums quite often when sale time isn't on :)
Splatsch: I'm glad to hear this :) It would have been sad to see you "leaving" !
I think I've had 2 or 3 "leaving" posts over the years here :P No need for that, just more breaks and more focus on things that I wish to complete. Thanks to this community I have had my desire to be creative rekindled, after I thought that I was done with writing. Once I get these few smaller creative works published and get some feedback, it will be time to complete the one I have been writing since 2004 :)
HypersomniacLive: That's because GOG enjoys throwing us back a number of pages every time we post. ;-P
a few is not that bad, i am on a forum for 9 years now, that always shows the 1st page of any form and subforum
its a dutch forum so maybe thats why :D
HypersomniacLive: That's because GOG enjoys throwing us back a number of pages every time we post. ;-P
And here I thought that I was doing something wrong that tossed me back a few pages in the chat! LOL
Tannath: Too many copies GOG, people are running out of money you know...
ElTerprise: + the price might be a bit too high
This is going to be another long haul. Way too many Dreamfalls; good as it is, it's just too high a price, especially after a marathon sale.
And way too many Cleos - we need the Romans to move in and wreak havoc there.

Too many of almost everyone that they've posted today, it's slowed things down to a trickle, just like yesterday. :-(
opticq: You mean the sidebar? It's not a bad addition in my opinion
http://www.gog.com/news/release_sokobond
And the bottom adds bar.
Attachments:
adsbar.jpeg (141 Kb)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus