It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah Dreamfall Chapters. I really want to have it, but it's to expensive :( I'm just a poor student after all.
Klumpen0815: Has anybody noticed, that there's a weekend promo going on?

http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_oldies_but_goldies_060315
Aye, I did, and the best game of all time is in the sale ; )
Splatsch: This thread grow too fast for me XD I barely have time to respond that at least half a new page is up !
You're not playing in hardcore mode ? ;D
HypersomniacLive: I'm taking a much more lax approach this time, having two Insomnia Promos under one's belt teaches some lessons. ;-)
I only can agree with that approach ;) Tarnicus is really courageous.
Each time I came back, I didn't even tried to catch what I missed even if I would liked to : actual thread is progressing too fast.
So $9600 has to be spent on this fresh game....
Klumpen0815: Has anybody noticed, that there's a weekend promo going on?

http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_oldies_but_goldies_060315
i just noticed it , i already have a few i bought on previous sale:

Pirates! Gold plus
1987strategy

Sword of the samurai
1989action

Realms of arkania 1+2
1994role-playing

Realms of arkania 3
1996role-playing

Rex nebular and the cosmic gender bender
1992adventure
oh great Dreamfall on sale!
ElTerprise: Next Fresh Deal:

Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition (-60%) [600]
Mister-Gosh: 600?? Now this is going to take the day.
yup, i did saw that the cleopatra made a jump the meter jumped like there were 20 sold at once that was very fast
DreamFall Chapters - do you need to have played the previous games to enjoy it?
Tarnicus: You legend, thank you! I am kinda trying not to buy anything else and am not checking my bank account. Have been very spendthrift, but this is "my last sale" lol
HypersomniacLive: I'm pretty much broke myself this time, but trentonlf is a great person.

But what do you mean it's your "last sale"?
The last sale until I get some things complete in life that I have been meaning to:

1/ Serious health rebalancing as I have let it slip too far (that includes moving house to reduce a stressful living environment and enable me to deal with stress in a healthier manner)
2/ Complete and self publish first creative work
3/ Play some of these darn games!!

So I am going to limit myself a bit and get back to the disciplined approach I was doing at the end of last year before I had a bit of a break-down :)
Really, really, really want Dreamfall. Really don't want to pay that much right now. Why couldn't LoG2 come first so I could be finished with this promo and not have this dilemma?
Is there anything I'm missing with the free games? I just can't find any clue how these are given away.
Is it a random choice when I click on "buy now" that determines if I get this specific game for free?
iscagog: DreamFall Chapters - do you need to have played the previous games to enjoy it?
No you don't according to the writer/Producer who visited this thread :)
Hecke: Is there anything I'm missing with the free games? I just can't find any clue how these are given away.
Is it a random choice when I click on "buy now" that determines if I get this specific game for free?
Exactly. It is completly random.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
Hecke: Is there anything I'm missing with the free games? I just can't find any clue how these are given away.
This.

Edit: Ninja'd
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
Yes its random choice.

Ninja'd twice :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
iscagog: DreamFall Chapters - do you need to have played the previous games to enjoy it?
The_Blog: No you don't according to the writer/Producer who visited this thread :)
OK - thanks.

Hmmmm 90% tempted - need a little push. Anyone recommend this?