It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next Fresh Deal:

Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition (-60%) [600]

Edit: 600 oh boy. Possible keaning incoming.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
600pcs of Dreamfall Chapters might take a while.
Oogh... 600 copies... that will take some time.
ElTerprise: Next Fresh Deal:

600?? Now this is going to take the day.
Tarnicus: Once I complete a few tasks I will get back to them :) And I am still around the forums quite often when sale time isn't on :)
I'm glad to hear this :) It would have been sad to see you "leaving" !

Too many copies GOG, people are running out of money you know...
Has anybody noticed, that there's a weekend promo going on?

http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_oldies_but_goldies_060315
high rated
Splatsch: This thread grow too fast for me XD I barely have time to respond that at least half a new page is up !
You're not playing in hardcore mode ? ;D
I'm taking a much more lax approach this time, having two Insomnia Promos under one's belt teaches some lessons. ;-)

Tarnicus: Once I complete a few tasks I will get back to them :) And I am still around the forums quite often when sale time isn't on :)
But it's more fun during the big sales! We want you company, and you don't have to buy anything; if it helps, I could hold on to your credit cards, change your passwords, etc. for the duration of them. ;-P
Just 5 minutes ago I was going to post how stressed I am about missing Dreamfall but there it finally is, lucky me!

Now I think I only want Robin Hood anymore and then I've got all I want and maybe buy some games I haven't planned to buy
Klumpen0815: Has anybody noticed, that there's a weekend promo going on?

Yeah :) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post13517
evanmv13: Good morning, everyone! I hope that I didn't miss too much. Does anyone know if deus ex is still in the pool?
ElTerprise: No. It had three runs already. Sorry.

2015-03-03 10:06:45: Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition EUR 2.29 (EUR 8.89) [75%] (350 copies)
2015-03-04 09:04:04: Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition EUR 2.29 (EUR 8.89) [75%] (200 copies)
2015-03-06 05:15:26: Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition EUR 2.29 (EUR 8.89) [75%] (200 copies)
Oh well. I'll still stay around, though. Maybe I'll get a crit to give to someone or something like that.
hell, costs so much ....
but hell, I have to take it.
unless someone gave me as a gift the game XD.
Klumpen0815: Has anybody noticed, that there's a weekend promo going on?

Matruchus: Yeah :) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post13517
Very well, you marvellously observant chap!
IwubCheeze: I remember when I first joined GoG just because I just wanted to play Icewind Dale 2 again but said to myself I won't get too carried away buying games, jsut a few and that will be okay. Then I saw my first weekend promo on GoG, then another........ then another.......then a gem promo..........then an awesome bundle deal.......then a game I always wanted to play came on sale (Hostile Waters) .........then another gem promo........then another weekend promo........then another........then another promo where if I bought something, I would get The Wticher 1 for free........then the Unreal games came on sale, then Master of Orion in a gem promo............*sigh*................. I think you get the idea what happened.

Yeah, I said won't get too carried away buying games but my gog shelf has 133 games so far. I royally screwed that plan up, didn't I?

Because I don't want to accept responsibility for my actions, I'm just going to blame everything on GoG and justify it in my mind. It's all gog's fault for making me buy games!!!! It's all their fault I couldn't stick to my original plan. It's all their fault I still bought games this promo and the next time I click the "buy now" button, that will be GoG's fault too.

I DEMAND COMPENSATION NAO!!!!!!!
I think I've been just a little more spendthift than that...1204 games on Steam (and 414 DLC), 284 on GOG, 311 of Desura and hundreds scattered across various other sites. The irony is that I rarely play them. Pure hoarding for "that day", The Day That Never Comes :)

Tannath: Too many copies GOG, people are running out of money you know...
+ the price might be a bit too high