It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: And Oldies weekend promo just started: http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_oldies_but_goldies_060315
Getcomposted: GOG is doing bad things for my sanity here.
And my bank balance.
I can tell you a thing or two about it. ^^
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post12832
high rated
Tarnicus: See how much catching up I have to do? I'm 150 or so posts behind :P
I applaud you for still trying; I've given up and just quickly skim through past posts.
HypersomniacLive: You've never watched Merry Christmas Mr Laurence?! You need to rectify that a.s.a.p., my friend!! ;-)
This thread grow too fast for me XD I barely have time to respond that at least half a new page is up !
HypersomniacLive: I applaud you for still trying; I've given up and just quickly skim through past posts.
You're not playing in hardcore mode ? ;D
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
LiefLayer: I can not bear to sleep less than 8 hours.
Splatsch: "Happy" to see that I'm not alone :)
I miss having deep, restful and long sleeps. I hope to get some when I am back out in nature. Living in town (a tiny one at that) has been too much on my senses these past 18 months. I sleep so peacefully with the sounds of nature and struggle with the sounds of cars, trucks (highway nearby), trains, power tools, dogs barking, lawn mowers etc Give me birds to harken the sunrise and the demonic sounds of possums growling me on my way to sleep any day :)
Tarnicus: I miss having deep, restful and long sleeps. I hope to get some when I am back out in nature. Living in town (a tiny one at that) has been too much on my senses these past 18 months. I sleep so peacefully with the sounds of nature and struggle with the sounds of cars, trucks (highway nearby), trains, power tools, dogs barking, lawn mowers etc Give me birds to harken the sunrise and the demonic sounds of possums growling me on my way to sleep any day :)
Thunderstorms are my lullaby. ;)
DracoMagister: Critical hit! Wasteland 1, which was already on my wishlist. =)
Looks like some games are more prone to criticals than others. Woohoo!
Since the whole regional blocking started here, I've begun updating my hdd backups and am horrified how many silent updates there were in the last months, I'm downloading for DAYS now. Have to avoid thinking about how long it will take to clone it onto the backup via USB 2.0.
Since I'm loading all the different languages/translations too, my 2TB game drive is almost full... (only about 53gb of mods and patches). GoG is the biggest directory I have on all my drives now...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
HypersomniacLive: You've never watched Merry Christmas Mr Laurence?! You need to rectify that a.s.a.p., my friend!! ;-)
This tracker thread's been more than a little insane when it comes to playing catch-up.

This is definitely the fastest it's ever been for Insomnia.
Klumpen0815: Since the whole regional blocking started here, I've begun updating my hdd backups and am horrified how many silent updates there were in the last months, I'm downloading for DAYS now. Have to avoid thinking about how long it will take to clone it onto the backup via USB 2.0.
Since I'm loading all the different languages/translations too, my 2TB game drive is almost full... (only about 53gb of mods and patches). GoG is the biggest directory I have on all my drives now...
What silent updates do you mean?
Matruchus: What silent updates do you mean?
Updates that didn't trigger an update notification?!
Tarnicus: ... this is "my last sale" lol
Splatsch: I hope not forever !
Once I complete a few tasks I will get back to them :) And I am still around the forums quite often when sale time isn't on :)
Klumpen0815: Since the whole regional blocking started here, I've begun updating my hdd backups and am horrified how many silent updates there were in the last months, I'm downloading for DAYS now. Have to avoid thinking about how long it will take to clone it onto the backup via USB 2.0.
Updates of installers without any notification.
Those are A LOT.

I did notice the "what did just update"-thread too late.
Tarnicus: I miss having deep, restful and long sleeps. I hope to get some when I am back out in nature. Living in town (a tiny one at that) has been too much on my senses these past 18 months. I sleep so peacefully with the sounds of nature and struggle with the sounds of cars, trucks (highway nearby), trains, power tools, dogs barking, lawn mowers etc Give me birds to harken the sunrise and the demonic sounds of possums growling me on my way to sleep any day :)
I understand you soooo well.
I'm going to move soon in a new apartment, which is in the center of a small town, and am a little afraid of that (but it won't be worse than what I'm experiencing actually I think). Last time I had an apartment in town, it was in a medium size one, I was near one of the main street. That was... really difficult... always hearing cars even windows closed.
I hope my next apartment will be quiet enough *cross fingers*
I'm in need of sleep and of a quiet place since few years.
Hope everything will improve for you, and that you'll be able to rest well !
Matruchus: And Oldies weekend promo just started: http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_oldies_but_goldies_060315
Ah that explains why when I just checked my outdated GOG wishlist, that Challenge of the Five Realms is on sale. Cheers for the link! :)
Klumpen0815: Updates of installers without any notification.
Those are A LOT.

I did notice the "what did just update"-thread too late.
There were quite a few just before the French store launch.