It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Hmpf, now I'm watching and nothing moves....

I don't want to miss Gothic 1 and Arx Fatalis again.
It was only once part of a (flash) sale in the last one or two years and I really want it to replace my physical copy.
Maybe X-Wing and Vagers come again too...

Damn time zones.
Arx Fatalis hasn't been on sale ever since the Winter sale of 2012.
Klumpen0815: Hmpf, now I'm watching and nothing moves....

I don't want to miss Gothic 1 again.
It was only once part of a (flash) sale in the last one or two years and I really want it to replace my physical copy.
Maybe X-Wing and Vagers come again too...

Damn timezones.
I'm also hoping that it comes up during this sale. It's the only Gothic game that I don't have.
Klumpen0815: I don't want to miss Gothic 1 and Arx Fatalis again
Gothic 1 is rarely on sale? I'm also keeping an eye out for it. Fingers crossed...
CarrionCrow: For me, I have to manually refresh the forum threads in order to see up-to-date posts from people.

Like you, the GOG front page updates the sale items as they switch automatically.
So why do I still see Corsairs Gold and Anomaly 2? ;-P
So, which one will go down faster? Place your bets!

I vote Corsairs out of sheer, passionately biased nostalgia!
Grargar: Arx Fatalis hasn't been on sale ever since the Winter sale of 2012.
Got lucky on that one. Traded for a $5,99 gift code and snagged it at full price. =)
This looks really exciting, this is my first insomnia. I am in UK time zone where it is late (23:07) and I hope M&B with fire and sword, Jade Empire or NWN doesn't come on sale when I am asleep.
Still collecting games for a giveaway. Which of the two are more appealing to you?
IanM: Gothic 1 is rarely on sale? I'm also keeping an eye out for it. Fingers crossed...
It rarely goes on sale higher than 50%.
Klumpen0815: I don't want to miss Gothic 1 and Arx Fatalis again
IanM: Gothic 1 is rarely on sale? I'm also keeping an eye out for it. Fingers crossed...
Yes and Arx Fatalis is even more rare.

Two of my favourite games.
high rated
Avernian: So, which one will go down faster? Place your bets!

So far it feels like they're competing against each other on which one will stay the longest... ;-)
sherringon456: This looks really exciting, this is my first insomnia. I am in UK time zone where it is late (23:07) and I hope M&B with fire and sword, Jade Empire or NWN doesn't come on sale when I am asleep.
1 hour later for me. Germany here. ^^
Then ahve fun with your first Insmonia Sale it is quite an event.
Avernian: So, which one will go down faster? Place your bets!

Corsairs I kind of expected to go slow, it did last time IIRC. I vote for Anomaly 2.
an maly is starting to win the turtle race
The_Blog: What should I do?
a. Watch Season 1 of Rick & Morty again?
b. Start a playthrough of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC with the Complete mod 2012
c. Finish the last bit of my Dark Souls 1 Playthrough
d. Grab some sleep
I'd say go with option c: but I'm biased.

Just give me an hour or two, to pool IPs so that I can invade you and REIP YA THRU THE KNICKERS!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr